Status
Not open for further replies.

Season 24 - 2036/2037
League Finish: 17th (Championship)
Manager(s): Danny Butterfield
Owner: Simon Moran (Loves the Club)
Finances: Okay
Estimated Value: £14.25M
Top Scorer: Dean Sutton, 12 (Signed a new contract)
Player of the Season: Dean Sutton, 6.94
Average Attendance: 20,278/53,520 (3rd Largest)
Our youth system has went down from Category 1 to Category 3

The state of that Premier League
Logon or register to see this image

Other interesting things:
  • Wrexham and Stevenage up into the Championship
  • Birmingham down into League Two
  • The FA Trophy Final was between Bristol City and Swindon Town
  • Rangers won the SPL for the first time in 26 years, breaking the Aberdeen 12 in a row streak
  • The USA are 58th in the World

unbeaten all season in the conference, come against Bury in the cup, half their first team crippled, why is it for this one game every single one of my players suddenly forgets how to play football and get trounced 5-0??

im not on about one players mistakes, im on about every single player has a rating of 5.5 or under bar my keeper who has 7.5

unbeaten all season in the conference, come against Bury in the cup, half their first team crippled, why is it for this one game every single one of my players suddenly forgets how to play football and get trounced 5-0??

im not on about one players mistakes, im on about every single player has a rating of 5.5 or under bar my keeper who has 7.5
Happens to me too, or at least one game where every shot seems to go in, I was 3rd in the conference playing some team in the league below North/south and I was 4-0 down at half time. There's always at least one game a season in any save I'd just get thrashed like that.

Happens to me too, or at least one game where every shot seems to go in, I was 3rd in the conference playing some team in the league below North/south and I was 4-0 down at half time. There's always at least one game a season in any save I'd just get thrashed like that.
i tested my old theory, reloaded the save, 10 times, lost 9 drew 1 but lost on pens and just took the defeat and carried on, takes any enjoyment when the result is pre determined

Well just restarted a game tonight, started as man utd. (No screens) lost only 1 game in pre season and won the community shield nice 3 nil victory over wigan, won first 3 league games aswell with a nice 4 nil victory over the arsenal sitting top of league currently. :) Maybe not that shit at the game after all.
Signings in & out:
In - sami khedira (£14 million) also alvaro arbeloa cant remember the exact fee think it was about £4 million
Out- javier Hernández £19.75 million to spurs.

Well just restarted a game tonight, started as man utd. (No screens) lost only 1 game in pre season and won the community shield nice 3 nil victory over wigan, won first 3 league games aswell with a nice 4 nil victory over the arsenal sitting top of league currently. :) Maybe not that shit at the game after all.
Signings in & out:
In - sami khedira (£14 million) also alvaro arbeloa cant remember the exact fee think it was about £4 million
Out- javier Hernández £19.75 million to spurs.
It's pretty hard to be shit when you're Manchester Utd.

Go on the workshop and type in Steam FC mate. There's 3 versions I think.

You have a 200k stadium which I'm not sure is sustainable. I've barely started it but you get a 2bn balance so you last a good few years before a lack of attendance cripples you.
How do you get this to work? I found it on the workshop and subscribed to it what now?

How do you get this to work? I found it on the workshop and subscribed to it what now?
Go on downloads when you're in game. Click on Steam Workshop and install it. You can then choose a new game from that menu, or select the editor data files yourself.

Go on downloads when you're in game. Click on Steam Workshop and install it. You can then choose a new game from that menu, or select the editor data files yourself.
Thanks mate, done it cheers.

It's canny hard like. The players were fine to try and sign but staff is canny hard I had an assistant manager who I mutual terminated his contract then he got the blackpool managers job, think I might restart and keep the staff, the little staff you get given.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever manage to get a 352 wing backs formation to work?
I'm trying it out on a database where everyone in the top leagues start out as free agents. It's class if you work quick enough as you can end up with squads for first team, U21's and U18's and other clubs have a starting XI and two shite backup keepers.
So far beaten Cardiff 3-0, Stoke 2-0 and Preston 2-1 (in the cup)

Sorry to bump a dead thread. But whacked my FM14 on today and decided to sim the entire first season and remain on employed. SAFC went from being top after 6 games. 6 wins. to bottom and relegated, we won another 2 games all season and drew about 6. Not entirely sure what went on there. Spurs ended up winning the league though.

So far in this second season(first actually playing) we're unbeaten in our first 3 league games are in the 3rd round of the capital one cup. I've managed to sign some really good young talent from Eastern Europe and loaned a few from the premier league. Still need a decent keeper mind! It's great fun and so much harder in the championship on what is effectively a shoe string! I got given £2.5M to spend and about £700K in wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back