football friday night 7pm-8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

how many actually post on here

the cricket forum seems to be mainly a different set of lads from the SMB team bar one or two

could be wrong

you're wrong everyone who plays for the smb posts on the cricket forum at one time or another. Infact a few have stopped posting on here because of you.

a few non smb members play 5 a-side simply because we didn't have enough interest.

you're wrong everyone who plays for the smb posts on the cricket forum at one time or another. Infact a few have stopped posting on here because of you.

a few non smb members play 5 a-side simply because we didn't have enough interest.

whose that then....dont recall any of the regulars dissapearing off this board

I'll play.

And Pete said he would be open to the idea of 2nds cricket, but mainly wants to play midweek and Sundays.

I'll be putting my name down for both days like.

Will Rob be accepting membership forms?

yes. I think that is what is required if you put yourself down for both and if you would prefer to play sunday say so then it will be upto Rob if he picks you or not then you could still play on a saturday if selected.

Last edited:
yes. I think that is what is required if you put yourself down for both and if you would prefer to play sunday say so then it will be upto Rob if he picks you or not then you could still play on a saturday if selected.

I have no preference on what day I get selected to be fair. But as you say, we could well end up with 22 people selecting Sunday and Houghton is back to what it was last year where the 2nds struggled to get a decent team out.

please put name down if your playing,
me
lovey
beef
stu
doug
craigylee
mike
al
pepper
butsy.
rainsey(butsys mate
hoff
my mate pete.

Still room?

Somebody give me a text if needed, i'm off to work now and can't really check online. I'll take my stuff just incase. Cheers:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back