Font size on here on chrome.

the dude

Striker
Has anyone else's font size on here just gone really small? I've got issues with my eye sight so have the display set on my phone to quite large, this applies on websites on chrome but yesterday for some reason the font size on here has just gone really small. All other websites are still large and no matter what settings I change on my phone this website stays small. Are there any website specific settings I might have messed with?

Reet at bottom left of screen, Style Chooser, Large Font.
Logon or register to see this image
That makes it bigger but won't let me keep the dark style which I prefer. Thanks though.
if its chrome on the phone, have you inadvertently asked to "request the desktop version" in settings?
Double checked and no I haven't.
you might have accidentally zoomed out. click on view at the top of your browser and click actual size
Not seeing a view option.

Last edited:
Has anyone else's font size on here just gone really small? I've got issues with my eye sight so have the display set on my phone to quite large, this applies on websites on chrome but yesterday for some reason the font size on here has just gone really small. All other websites are still large and no matter what settings I change on my phone this website stays small. Are there any website specific settings I might have messed with?
Mine have just changed this morning (may have been last night.). Pure mystety
Reet at bottom left of screen, Style Chooser, Large Font.
Logon or register to see this image
Just done this and now it is better but why did it suddenly change in the first place......spooky wooky

Last edited:

Back