FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 2029 now, love it when the database gets unique! got some sick young players.

safc > rangers > hull > real m > monaco > man city ...want england job and a serie a job before i call it quits when FM16 comes through.
You must have done well at Hull :lol:

Started a new save with RBL the other week.

Playing 352/532 with retaining possession. Won the league first season. Second season I finished 7th. Third season 4th. Currently comfortably 3rd on the fourth season and in CL knock outs.
Been thinking of a German save 1860 Munich or St Pauli If I do

I don't know what spoils the game more for me. The constant conceding at corners, or the ridiculous amount of injuries.

I don't know what spoils the game more for me. The constant conceding at corners, or the ridiculous amount of injuries.

Exactly, and the fuckwits on the SI forums say that there is no problem with either. Earlier today I had three "orange" injuries and one "red" one in a single game ffs

Exactly, and the fuckwits on the SI forums say that there is no problem with either. Earlier today I had three "orange" injuries and one "red" one in a single game ffs

I actually deleted a save, because I only had eight fit players at the club! And that was including the youths! :lol:

It annoys me because it's so rare for anyone to pick up even knocks nowadays. I think we've had AJ, Fletch and Matthews this season so far? And that's with Fletch and Matthews being known crocks (iirc). On FM you'll have players get red injuries then be fit to play the day after :rolleyes:

Makes me laugh that Miles from SI always seems to tweet about injuries as soon as someone is injured. Something along the lines of 'see, an injury, our game is perfect'. He totally ignores the baffling amount of injuries at any given time in any given team.

Well after 3 successive promotions my Pompey team finished 6th in the PL and reached the 1/4 finals of the FA Cup with Josue (free from Porto)winning footballer of the year.

Finances at the club are very good the board gave me a £58m warchest and was free £600k for wages the ground also extended to 30,000 capacity. Pretty much bombed on most of the squad that got me up through the leagues now

Main Sales/Signings so far

Labyad £15m to Bournemouth replaced with Kishna from Ajax £10m

Ben Pearson £18m to Spurs replaced with Lewis Cook from Leeds for £9.5m (better be good @Flash Gordon) was tempted with Dele Alli

Jon Flanagan £5m, Jack Butland £300k, Caulker £5m, Denayer £4m, Vilheana £6m and a 18yr old Mexican wonderkid LB for £9m

Adama Traore from Barca and Kondogbia on frees

Still got £43m and near £300k to bring in a real quality Striker (Niang been excellent in his first season want better though)

Loving this save

Last edited:
Just sneaked a very fortunate 2-1 win at Anfield and then completely twatted Arsenal 4-1 at the SoL. :lol: Still third after 25 games, will be mad if I can finish in the top four with this squad, especially since we lost Adam Johnson for six months with a broken leg.

Sold M'Baye Niang to Forest for £20m after 1 season (£14m profit :cool:) and replaced him with James Wilson for £3.7m whos scored 10 goals in 6 games and a 19yr old Portuguese wonderkid striker for £12m :D. For anyone who's looking for a quality young AMC/Forward Guido Vadala from Boca is class

I have such a good Wolfsburg team its almost unfair. :lol: Finished as runners up in first season but a massive 21 points behind Bayern. I reckon I can win it this year though, we needed an injection of quality in the centre of midfield so I brought in Kranevitter to be the anchor man, Lucas Romero to play box to box along side Max Arnold who is the central midfielder with an attacking mentality. Throw in De Bruyne and Schurlle on the wings with Dost up front and I see no reason why we can't surplant Bayern this season.

2 seasons in with Wolfsburg, Finished Runners up to Bayern twice. First year was by 12 points and second year was by 2 f***ing goals. :evil:

Thanks to some downloads, I am enjoying a save with my home town club. Twenty nine games unbeaten, at 2 - 0 up, then BOOM! Two penalties given against me, a player sent off, and four injuries!
Still scraped a 2 - 2 draw, mind.

Anyone know how to get decent youth players in?

Been playing an old save with Hartlepool about 10 years in having won everything... a lot.

But, despite having state of the art youth facilities, nearly 65% world scouting knowledge, extensive youth recruitment, 12 cracking U18 coaches, a world class head of youth development and director of football and for the last 10 years every one of them has been consistently shit.

Got an SAFC save going after the updates, anyone else having trouble getting M'Vila to play well? He's been shite for me so far, same with Lens. Don't get me started on the defence either...almost as bad as in real life.

Got a class portsmouth save going. Got promoted first season, 3rd on 88 points with a deadly strikeforce of mandron and watmore getting about 15 goals each.
2nd season got a budget of 4.5million for league 1 and signed pickford, larnell cole, kenneth mcevoy, che adams loan, donell henry loan, gary o'neil loan, (pompey legend :lol:) and a striker from wycombe called gozie ugwu who scored 28 goals in league 2. Got promoted again on 90 points coming 2nd missing out on the league 1 title by 1 win with ugwu finishing as second top scorer to jordan rhodes with 26 goals and che adams getting player of the season. Got 2.7mill for championship and so far have signed dwight gayle 87k, corry evans free, jordan lussey free, ryan christie from celtic and resigned henry on loan. played 1 game in the championship, drew 3-3 away to birmingham with them scoring a cruel last minute equaliser. Best save ive had for ages and is tying me over nicely till I get the new one next week

Got a class portsmouth save going. Got promoted first season, 3rd on 88 points with a deadly strikeforce of mandron and watmore getting about 15 goals each.
2nd season got a budget of 4.5million for league 1 and signed pickford, larnell cole, kenneth mcevoy, che adams loan, donell henry loan, gary o'neil loan, (pompey legend :lol:) and a striker from wycombe called gozie ugwu who scored 28 goals in league 2. Got promoted again on 90 points coming 2nd missing out on the league 1 title by 1 win with ugwu finishing as second top scorer to jordan rhodes with 26 goals and che adams getting player of the season. Got 2.7mill for championship and so far have signed dwight gayle 87k, corry evans free, jordan lussey free, ryan christie from celtic and resigned henry on loan. played 1 game in the championship, drew 3-3 away to birmingham with them scoring a cruel last minute equaliser. Best save ive had for ages and is tying me over nicely till I get the new one next week

Watmore is shit hot.

With Hartlepool I had him on loan for three seasons. Top scorer in League One, top scorer in the Championship then 20 goals in the Prem with wages of about 5k.

Sacked him off for Jovic after that like.

Watmore is shit hot.

With Hartlepool I had him on loan for three seasons. Top scorer in League One, top scorer in the Championship then 20 goals in the Prem with wages of about 5k.

Sacked him off for Jovic after that like.

He didnt play much second season like, mandron was the better out of the 2 and become a club icon :lol:. Between him and ugwu for striker then che adams in behind as a second striker there was only room for watmore as backup now he probably wont play cause of dwight gayle so ill loan him out. Him and mandron been well worth 250k between them though

He didnt play much second season like, mandron was the better out of the 2 and become a club icon :lol:. Between him and ugwu for striker then che adams in behind as a second striker there was only room for watmore as backup now he probably wont play cause of dwight gayle so ill loan him out. Him and mandron been well worth 250k between them though

Aye, Mandron turned me down a few times.

Watmore's stats weren't even that good but he was unreal in the false 9 position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back