FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a class portsmouth save going. Got promoted first season, 3rd on 88 points with a deadly strikeforce of mandron and watmore getting about 15 goals each.
2nd season got a budget of 4.5million for league 1 and signed pickford, larnell cole, kenneth mcevoy, che adams loan, donell henry loan, gary o'neil loan, (pompey legend :lol:) and a striker from wycombe called gozie ugwu who scored 28 goals in league 2. Got promoted again on 90 points coming 2nd missing out on the league 1 title by 1 win with ugwu finishing as second top scorer to jordan rhodes with 26 goals and che adams getting player of the season. Got 2.7mill for championship and so far have signed dwight gayle 87k, corry evans free, jordan lussey free, ryan christie from celtic and resigned henry on loan. played 1 game in the championship, drew 3-3 away to birmingham with them scoring a cruel last minute equaliser. Best save ive had for ages and is tying me over nicely till I get the new one next week

Seen Gozie play in real life up here for Dunfermline last season, big lad like, wasn't really suited to the league he was in though

Just finished second season with Wolfsburg, could only finish as runners up again despite looking like we would run away with the title at the winter break. Bayern were relentless after the New Year whilst we suffered two crushing defeats to Frankfurt and Nurnberg, two teams who were fighting against the drop, late in the campaign that ended our title chances. We ended the league season with a dismal 4-0 loss at Bayern.

In the Champions League we made it to the quarter finals, we drew the first leg against Man Utd 1-1 at Old Trafford (they scored a last minute leveler) but I was confident we could beat them in the 2nd leg in Germany and go through. In the end that game finished 1-1 after 90 minutes before Schafer our left back passed the ball to Falcao in the 96th minute. :rolleyes: Falcao scored whilst we also had Kranevitter sent off.

We did at least win the German Cup, a thrilling 3-2 win over Bayern in the final securing our second trophy of the season (we had won the German Super Cup back in August).

I grew disillusioned with Wolfsburg to be honest, the club has limited potential and there is no option to expand the 30,000 seater stadium. I resigned upon seasons end and took up the reigns at struggling Championship outfit Sheffield Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back