Fm 23 coming out on ps5

Why do you think it's taken so long? FM doesn't take silly specs.

Think it's just a case of them not believing there's enough demand for it to justify paying Sony licencing fees?

Iv got the money like just not sure what's legit and not guessing I could get PS4 sold for 100 to contribute towards it
You get additional consumer protection using a credit card. Easier to get your balance reduced than claw money back to a bank account.

£350 has to be a scam. Sure it was about £480 for mine and Sony just announced a price increase.

Fm22 was crap on the Xbox

I think its always been a Windows game, mouse and keyboard, the mods etc. Console versions have usually been poor
I think there was at least one champ man on the ps1. I played the shit out of it in the 90s and I'm sure it was before I had a PC.

Going to be honest, last FM I bought was 2014. All of the e-mails just made it feel like work. :lol:

Stopped buying Fifa too, I'm too shit to play online and the bairn got better than me so I stopped.

Is that for disc version that actually seems ok I used to use game when I was little but thought it was more expensive than other places, would I get 100 for my ps 4?
As a BT customer I got my marra a non-disk version for £410 with Horizon included this week.

Back