FM 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decent, pretty sure I have them all back to FM10 but they might be on another Steam account....get a free copy of FM Touch too.

Any information on new features though? Seems nowt at the minute.

I'd like to see them tweak the match engine a bit, make the full backs a little bit less dominant for starters and actually have a few set pieces go in.

Decent, pretty sure I have them all back to FM10 but they might be on another Steam account....get a free copy of FM Touch too.

Any information on new features though? Seems nowt at the minute.

I'd like to see them tweak the match engine a bit, make the full backs a little bit less dominant for starters and actually have a few set pieces go in.
https://mobile.twitter.com/FootballManager/status/765920014880866304

No features announced as of yet, just the release date - says info in the coming weeks so I reckon early September

Why can't they get it out about a week after the transfer window closes? Surely the game should be done and just waiting for the transfers to be done and away they go.

It's never worth buying any FM game before Xmas tbh. 99% of the time the early adopters find that their game crashes repeatadly on particular dates in the first season; then they'll patch it a month or so later & your save game will be incompatible :oops:

They'll put out a January transfer update around then too, so well worth waiting until then.

It's never worth buying any FM game before Xmas tbh. 99% of the time the early adopters find that their game crashes repeatadly on particular dates in the first season; then they'll patch it a month or so later & your save game will be incompatible :oops:

They'll put out a January transfer update around then too, so well worth waiting until then.
This has never ever happened to me and I play buy it on release every year.

Worth waiting a while so they can iron out any bugs.

It's always a regular in the Steam sales too, don't think I've ever paid full price.

Never had any bother with the game when buying it on launch like

Disagree about the save problem, always worked perfectly for me.

Steam can be shit at times though, so online careers can be infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back