Florian Wirtz

Living in Germany, I watch Bundesliga every week. If you can’t watch that and see that he is a class above Altidore, then your problem not mine.

Havertz scored goals but wasn’t the main player. Scored winner in CL final nevertheless.

Last Bundesliga player I championed on here was Bellingham and got told he was overrated as well.
I was the same with Haaland, was telling everyone he was the next big thing when he was at Dortmund

He’s quality. Took him a while to get back to his best after injury like

Only thing is Havertz looked a world beater aswell and he’s rather average imo like

Rather average :lol:

Ah yeah, forgot you're an Everton fan.
Has Havertz kicked on since his early promise though ? He got a huge move to Chelsea and in the main canny shite

This kid looks quality people need to steady on with Next Ronaldo comparisons ffs

Has Havertz kicked on since his early promise though ? He got a huge move to Chelsea and in the main canny shite

This kid looks quality people need to steady on with Next Ronaldo comparisons ffs
Canny shite is a bit of an exaggeration, he's won the Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup. His current side are fighting for the league title and are in the knock outs of the Champions League, that's not too shabby for a shite player.

Back