Florian Wirtz

Spargel

Striker
Love watching this kid play. Leverkusen haven't lost a game all season and set all sorts of records and he has been one of main reasons at age of 20. Reminds me of Iniesta in that he can dribble but also has vision and weight of pass. Could go on to be a great player.

Love watching this kid play. Leverkusen haven't lost a game all season and set all sorts of records and he has been one of main reasons at age of 20. Reminds me of Iniesta in that he can dribble but also has vision and weight of pass. Could go on to be a great player.

Great fun to watch.

Nice to hear the great man Iniesta’s name again

Came off the bench yesterday and got a hat trick.

He plays like Phil Foden in that he receives the ball in tight areas and can somehow squeeze his way out and create opportunities. He also travels as fast with the ball as without, beats players for fun and has great vision. Superstar in the making.

Altidore looked class on YouTube 😏
Nah, this kid looks different gravy

Living in Germany, I watch Bundesliga every week. If you can’t watch that and see that he is a class above Altidore, then your problem not mine.

Havertz scored goals but wasn’t the main player. Scored winner in CL final nevertheless.

Last Bundesliga player I championed on here was Bellingham and got told he was overrated as well.

Living in Germany, I watch Bundesliga every week. If you can’t watch that and see that he is a class above Altidore, then your problem not mine.

Havertz scored goals but wasn’t the main player. Scored winner in CL final nevertheless.

Last Bundesliga player I championed on here was Bellingham and got told he was overrated as well.
:lol: I mean, you’ve really unearthed some hidden gems here pal

White text

Back