Fleetwood Mac - Song Exploder

havent listened to that before, any good?
It's one of those where the first twenty minute can be a bit rambling and trying to be funny but get past that and it can be excellent.
A few weeks ago they went through the whole Beach Boys catalogue in an episode that was over three hours :lol:
They play excerpts as opposed to whole songs and don't mind laughing at some of the terrible stuff bands they love have done. The episodes on the kinks in the 70s and the kinks in the 80s got me into a whole lot of stuff.

It was canny. I like the premise of song exploder but he rarely has any decent songs I like on it.

The REM Try Not to Breathe and Slowdive Sugar for the Pill episodes were good.

It was canny. I like the premise of song exploder but he rarely has any decent songs I like on it.

The REM Try Not to Breathe and Slowdive Sugar for the Pill episodes were good.
Go you own way was Hrishi's last one too, he's handing it off to someone else. I really enjoy it too but like you said there's not enough stuff I'm actually interested in on it.

Go you own way was Hrishi's last one too, he's handing it off to someone else. I really enjoy it too but like you said there's not enough stuff I'm actually interested in on it.

Is he really? Why’s that? I used to listen to the west wing weekly but haven’t at all this year.

Is he really? Why’s that? I used to listen to the west wing weekly but haven’t at all this year.
He just tweeted this

"After 5 years & 150 episodes, I'm stepping back from @SongExploder. I'm thrilled that @thaogetstaydown has agreed to take over as host. @xtiankoons will take over as producer. A lot has changed since I first started the podcast…I'm excited that it's going to keep evolving."

I'd say the success of this and the west wing weekly have opened up a lot of opportunities for him, he'll be a busy man. Rightly so too, he's very good at what he does.
Love the west wing weekly, went to the live show earlier in the year.

He just tweeted this

"After 5 years & 150 episodes, I'm stepping back from @SongExploder. I'm thrilled that @thaogetstaydown has agreed to take over as host. @xtiankoons will take over as producer. A lot has changed since I first started the podcast…I'm excited that it's going to keep evolving."

I'd say the success of this and the west wing weekly have opened up a lot of opportunities for him, he'll be a busy man. Rightly so too, he's very good at what he does.
Love the west wing weekly, went to the live show earlier in the year.

I used to love it and I was thinking to myself why I’d stopped listening to it and I worked out it’s because I’d finished my fourth run through the series at the same time.

I used to love it and I was thinking to myself why I’d stopped listening to it and I worked out it’s because I’d finished my fourth run through the series at the same time.
I've been very disciplined this time around with the west wing, have managed to just keep it to one episode a week on a Tuesday before the podcast comes out. Feel like a junkie sometimes though trying to stop myself watching more! :lol:

Back