Flanny got jumped on in Shields yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caer_Urfa

Striker
*passing message on, on behalf of a mate*

Smacked in the head from behind. If anyone knows anything please get in touch.

f***ing cowards, I personally know flanny and you couldn't wish to meet a nicer lad

I've known Davy for years and cant help thinking, knowing his past medical history that being smacked on the head is a dangerous act. Could have potentially life threatening consequences for him. Hope he is ok. Best wishes Davy.

There's a craze among young uns at the minute called "Knockout." The aim is to deck a passer-by with one punch, which is why elderly and ill folk are targeted. Sounds like this fella has been a victim.

Best wishes to him.

There's a craze among young uns at the minute called "Knockout." The aim is to deck a passer-by with one punch, which is why elderly and ill folk are targeted. Sounds like this fella has been a victim.

Best wishes to him.
You are joking, aren't you? Surely people can't be that stupid.

I heard last night he's in the RVI and has bleeding on the brain.

Actually I shouldn't say "craze" - that kind of language is a bit Daily Mail. But there is evidence that it's an American thing that is starting over here. We are raising a fairly damaged generation of kids I'm afraid...

I'm losing faith in humanity to be honest.

Seen this mentioned on the fella whose bus I use for away games Facebook page. Don't know him but have heard a lot about him so hope he pulls through and hopefully the guilty one(s) are dealt with.

Again... I shouldn't have said "generation" because it is lazy shorthand. The majority of kids are lovely and from loving families. Some are neglected and traumatised and behave as such.

Anyhow, really hope this guy is ok. Sounds dreadful.[DOUBLEPOST=1392882324][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back