Flag outside the stadium

Have we got a Stadium Manager? If not it's about time we did. 90% of the stuff been complained about just comes under general maintenance and if they got on top of it it should be a piece of piss to take care of. Short and those cockney tossers have a lot to answer for for what's happened to the facilties in general.
If we do he needs sacking, my dads still waiting for his seat to be fixed, 12 month after I emailed the club. The state of the incompetence off the pitch is quite impressive!

If we do he needs sacking, my dads still waiting for his seat to be fixed, 12 month after I emailed the club. The state of the incompetence off the pitch is quite impressive!
Careful fella you’ll have the club apologists on your back.

Your dad could fall off his seat and hurt himself and they’d spin it to somehow be his fault.

Genuinely seen better customer care at Solihull Moors.

Careful fella you’ll have the club apologists on your back.

Your dad could fall off his seat and hurt himself and they’d spin it to somehow be his fault.

Genuinely seen better customer care at Solihull Moors.
He should have reported it sooner 😂 Plenty of them on here and otr, they think getting a new pitch (it was due next year anyway) and an over due sound system is going to paper over the cracks!

Does anyone have an email contact for someone within in the club? Tried the usual routes and had no response.

Back