Fixtures breakfast thursday

I might have a look on here at lunchtime, it's so far away I'm not really arsed atm, quite fancy a weekend in Shrewsbury or Bristol as I have heard good reports on the ale down there, be nice if they were on a weekend rather than a midweek, and I'm in Greece for a week from the 20th of August so away or on Sky then please!

I might have a look on here at lunchtime, it's so far away I'm not really arsed atm, quite fancy a weekend in Shrewsbury or Bristol as I have heard good reports on the ale down there, be nice if they were on a weekend rather than a midweek, and I'm in Greece for a week from the 20th of August so away or on Sky then please!

No alcohol on sale in the away end so you can have my ticket

Couldn't give a flying fuck who we play as there's nee glamorous ties whatsoever. I know we're probably at home first game of the season and on boxing day and that's all I'm really bothered about.

Hopefully we're away Good Friday. Scum's at home the day after so fingers crossed.

Went to one when Congerton was here. He did a 20 minute talk, was quite honest & sounded good. Think Byrne talked a bit about Colback joining the Mags.

It was canny hearing people high up speaking a bit more honestly, but nothing new these days considering we’ve got Donald & Methven.

As for the fixtures, you find them out half an hour before they’re published but are banned from doing anything with them. I might have handed my phone in before walking in the room.

Essentially, probably nice to go once, see what it’s all about, but not much point when your in League One.
Tidied marra

The last 2 seasons our first round league cup tie has been on sky on the Thursday night, so if this happens again our second game will be on a Sunday, regardless on whether or not it’s televised.

Back