Fishpaste.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attention seeking behaviour from someone who previously fawned over De Fanti, Di Canio, Ji Dong-Won, Jozy Altidore, and Lee Congerton.

His verdict on Paolo Di Canio speaks volumes:

'Ultimately, there is just something about Paolo Di Canio that makes you want to believe. In fact, he makes you feel utterly ludicrous for ever believing anything else. You can call that fascism, cult of personality, or anything else you want.'

I don't know when that was written mate but after the 3-0 and the Everton game most would have echoed that.

Lazy choice ... if Ellis doesn't get this appointment right then we could be fucked for years to come
I doubt it'll matter who the manager is if we don't get some new players through the door come Jan 1st. The man has to give the new manager 5m at least. The current backline just isn't capable of keeping a clean sheet imo.

I doubt it'll matter who the manager is if we don't get some new players through the door come Jan 1st. The man has to give the new manager 5m at least. The current backline just isn't capable of keeping a clean sheet imo.

The Allardyce showed any side can be made to defend if organised well enough

The Allardyce showed any side can be made to defend if organised well enough
The Allardyce team was 4th bottom for most of the season, we only survived by the skin of our teeth iirc.

This 'Allardyce is Jesus' meme needs to end. He was shite and we played shite under him (apart from the last 6 games obviously).

The Allardyce team was 4th bottom for most of the season, we only survived by the skin of our teeth iirc.

This 'Allardyce is Jesus' meme needs to end. He was shite and we played shite under him (apart from the last 6 games obviously).

Talking total bollocks tbh there mate

It was a slow burner but that second half of the season was mid-table to top 10 form

Only lost four games in the last 14/15 and looked extremely solid

Was comfortably the most convincing of our escapes - even if it did come very late

I don't know when that was written mate but after the 3-0 and the Everton game most would have echoed that.

Well certainly there was a collective sense of hysteria and loss of critical thinking, not really the best for even a pretendy journalist.

I can only speak for myself, but at no point did I come close to losing control of my senses to the point where, after two wins, I felt utterly ludicrous for ever believing in anything other than fascism or cult of personality.

If Fishpaste did, so be it. He also argued that Ji Dong Won was a good replacement for Sessegnon, and compared Jozy Altidore to Luis Suarez for his goalscoring record in Holland when I was arguing that Altidore was a shite signing on the basis of him being shite for Hull.

Talking total bollocks tbh there mate

It was a slow burner but that second half of the season was mid-table to top 10 form

Only lost four games in the last 14/15 and looked extremely solid

Was comfortably the most convincing of our escapes - even if it did come very late
Only Chelsea were in better form from January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back