Fish Finger Sarnie

just had one there , about 12 fish fingers in a full Greggs stottie .

Hods of salt and vinegar , and I ended up just choosing tomato ketchup for the sauce , was toying wether to put some cheese in and sweet chilli sauce instead of Tommy sauce but went with the ketchup.

How do you have yours if ya have them ??

Was nice like, full now , washed down with a cup of strang Yorkshire tea , drop of milk no sugar aah
Cheese?

Logon or register to see this image

Hods of salt and vinegar , and I ended up just choosing tomato ketchup for the sauce , was toying wether to put some cheese in and sweet chilli sauce instead of Tommy sauce but went with the ketchup.

Was nice like, full now , washed down with a cup of strang Yorkshire tea , drop of milk no sugar aah
Iceberg lettuce on the bottom then I make my version of Marie Rose sauce to slather over the fish fingers.

White bread but could quite fancy them in a stottie.

Next time.

12? Big lad like?
2 thick white bread slices, 4 or 5 ff. Tommy sauce…..

Love a Fish Finger sarnie. Stottie is the correct bread choice anarl. Should have Salad Cream though to be perfect.
Mushed up marrowfat peas on top of the fish fingers.
Salt & vinegar and white pepper to taste.
Lusherooney.
I like that idea. Shall try that.

Last edited:

Back