Fish Finger Sarnie

just had one there , about 12 fish fingers in a full Greggs stottie .

Hods of salt and vinegar , and I ended up just choosing tomato ketchup for the sauce , was toying wether to put some cheese in and sweet chilli sauce instead of Tommy sauce but went with the ketchup.

How do you have yours if ya have them ??

Was nice like, full now , washed down with a cup of strang Yorkshire tea , drop of milk no sugar aah
Had one for dinner today, first time in yonks. Was boiling some eggs for an egg mayo sarnie when our lass said you fancy a fish finger sarnie. Fuck yes I did, the eggs will be ok tomorrow. Had 5 fish fingers in 2 slices of Greggs bloomer with tomato sauce and a cup of ringtons tea. It was epic. I’ll be having them a lot more regularly.

Oh and I want Woody Harrelson to play me in the film :lol:

Work do fish finger sarnies every Tuesday as a snack option, this week the upgraded to fish burger, f***ing fish cake :evil:

Lashings of tartare sauce btw

thank you, first time anyones mentioned type of fish, haddock is far superior to cod . Halibut fish fingers would usurp haddock but sadly unavailable in morrisons.
Waitrose do some haddock fish fingers in batter for the bargain price of £9.75.

If Springways at booth get the haddock gouging in again, make the trip, they’re well worth it.

Never had one for ages, dont tasete right no more imo, unless im buying the wrong ones, but fishfingers in batter, not crumb.

Buttered white bread s&v and tomato sauce.

Aye. Cheese is the food of the Gods.
Love it, I'm not a cheese connoisseur but love fried cheese, love mozzarella sticks, and any of the McDonalds cheese shite they do.

Od have a mozzarella stick sarnie with a tomato chilli sauce over a fish finger one.

The lad and i have evolved to youngs “breadcrumbs haddock fillets”. Cut in two, fits class on a cheese/black pepper tiger bread. Good portion of mushy peas spread arl ower the fish with Tommy K as sauce of preference! Pair of fat bar stewards if you ask me👌

Back