Bairstow
Prior
Swann
Anderson
Onions
Finn

Won't be though :confused:

Looking forward to these. . . Love the timing . . Session and a half before bed

Just the first session for me on Tuesday and Wednesday, then watch the rest the morning after as I have the pleasure of being off work this week. THEN I'm off to Spain on Thursday, so I might just get on it, find a pub with it on and stay up drinking all night watching Days 3, 4 and 5 (if it goes that far!)

Onions was clarted all over in the warm up game, I can only see injuries contributing to him starting.

Onions was clarted all over in the warm up game, I can only see injuries contributing to him starting.

Aye. He's been shite all winter really. I can't understand why. I mean I expected him to struggle in India but I didn't think he'd be as bad in NZ. I'd be happy for Meaker to play. Just cause I don't rate Broad at all. In fact I think he's gash.

Aye. He's been shite all winter really. I can't understand why. I mean I expected him to struggle in India but I didn't think he'd be as bad in NZ. I'd be happy for Meaker to play. Just cause I don't rate Broad at all. In fact I think he's gash.

Think for the first time as an England player Broad is under pressure for his place. He has to perform in New Zealand or even one of the golden boys will get the chop.

Think for the first time as an England player Broad is under pressure for his place. He has to perform in New Zealand or even one of the golden boys will get the chop.

I think he will. He always seems to put some canny performances in when his place is on the line.

Looking forward to the series. Hopefully we will win comfortably, I see us stronger in just about all departments.

Staying up for all the 1st test.... Missing the 2nd and 3rd though :-(

Cant see anything other than a 3 nil series win for England.

I know its all about opinions but Broad really isn't gash.

I know its all about opinions but Broad really isn't gash.

In fairness to brandon he is probably suffering from Sunderland syndrome, where any player, in any sport, is either absolutely superb or absolutely shite.

Clearly Broad isnt a gash cricketer, although I wouldn't have him in the XI.

England to win 2-0 :eek:

one wil be rain effected leading to a draw

Think there will be a two tier test champshionip before long

Really looking forward to this tonight. Felt like ages with no cricket since the tests in India finished. Just hope we're a bit more up for it than we were in the warm ups.

Have the man Utd game main screen. test match on tv above the bar

Class club ours Cept for the prices for the beer £2.01p for a pint :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back