First summer signing close - Parkinson.

Doing what??

Just remember what you’ve wished for soon as anything starts going wrong and this lad has got the heart the size of a pea mate, he’s not all he’s cracked up to be.
Why? Cos he prefers to sit in his house during the week, play fortnite and goes out once a week for drinks with he’s mates? The lad is miles ahead of the rest of the other attacking midfielders in this league and he’s a massive lass fan. Some fans are never f***ing happy like

Why? Cos he prefers to sit in his house during the week, play fortnite and goes out once a week for drinks with he’s mates? The lad is miles ahead of the rest of the other attacking midfielders in this league and he’s a massive lass fan. Some fans are never f***ing happy like

Grant leadbitter is the biggest lads fan. Does it mean he was a good signing? Like I say we will wait and see what he’s like when the tough gets going. If it even happens because our owners couldn’t afford his wages I doubt.

The other 4 or 5 forwards this regime have brought to the club that have been shite and have cost us going up the last two seasons

You know after your comment that we need a goalscorer. They have failed miserably trying to get the thing your asking for

I look forward to the excuse
I haven't made a excuse on any of these posts so you just crack on with whatever agenda you have

So you agree this regime had failed miserably to do the thing your asking for?

The agenda you have is this regime can do no wrong
I don't have a agenda at all, they signed Wyke and Grigg both with decent records at this level, both for whatever reason have failed. It's upto to the manager or whoever makes the final decision to get it right for this season

Calculated guess.

The bloke on twitter who said Maddison was on his way was called Maddison and amongst the teams he follows is Spennymoor Town. Marcus Maddison went to Tudhoe School which is the next village to Spennymoor so could well be related (obviously could be nowt to do with him as well!)
It's james Maddison

I don't have a agenda at all, they signed Wyke and Grigg both with decent records at this level, both for whatever reason have failed. It's upto to the manager or whoever makes the final decision to get it right for this season

You literally cannot bring yaself to blame them for anything can you

Even the thing you are specifically asking for they have failed miserably to deliver and you still try to find a way to defend them

What would it take for you to criticise them? Another relegation?

And by the way the people your asking to make these decisions were all appointed by this regime and they have all failed here aswell

Last edited:
You literally cannot bring yaself to blame them for anything can you

Even the thing you are specifically asking for they have failed miserably to deliver and you still try to find a way to defend them

What would it take for you to criticise them? Another relegation?
What are you talking about I haven't defended them on anything, if you could read properly I've just said grigg and Wyke have turned out to be shit. This thread had nowt to do with what your waffling on about, your agenda is you hate the owners, do you crack on with it, I was replying to someone is a general conversation about what we need for next season

What are you talking about I haven't defended them on anything, if you could read properly I've just said grigg and Wyke have turned out to be shit. This thread had nowt to do with what your waffling on about, your agenda is you hate the owners, do you crack on with it, I was replying to someone is a general conversation about what we need for next season

You said originally we need a forward and we would go up. I am pointing out to you the thing you are asking for this regime has failed to deliver at 5 times of asking. Do you criticise them on any level for that?. What makes you think they will get it right at the sixth time of asking?

Stop playing f***ing dumb

You said originally we need a forward and we would go up. I am pointing out to you the thing you are asking for this regime has failed to deliver at 5 times of asking. Do you criticise them on any level for that?. What makes you think they will get it right at the sixth time of asking?

Stop playing f***ing dumb
You stop playing f***ing dumb, I've already said Grigg and Wyke have turned out to be shit, and why have they got it wrong 5 times? Lafferty signed a short term deal as back and looked better than Wyke, but PP preffered Wyke. I've criticised the owner for the whole ticket fiasco,m. Like I said you crack on with your agenda

You stop playing f***ing dumb, I've already said Grigg and Wyke have turned out to be shit, and why have they got it wrong 5 times? Lafferty signed a short term deal as back and looked better than Wyke, but PP preffered Wyke. I've criticised the owner for the whole ticket fiasco,m. Like I said you crack on with your agenda

Fuck me ya right its actually six

Grigg
Wyke
Sterling
Sinclair
Kid from Bristol City
Lafferty

Its worse than i thought. Roll on the 7th attempt. People are well within their rights to hate this owner. A owner who had us in the worst situation in our ENTIRE history

Last edited:
It pains me to say it after 40 odd years but I genuinely couldn't give a fuck

It's probably the club shop supervisor signing a return gift receipt .

Oh for the days when we slagged off two current premier League managers as not being good enough for us

And before give me that "fans fault" shit, it's a fact, two managers deemed not good enough for us are managing teams in the top league, whilst we languish in the third

Last edited:

Back