First Night of the Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCountryBoy

Striker
Staff member
Forgive my stupidity but what U.K. day does it start? Thursday morning ie the preview will start at 11pm on Weds, or is it the day after?

Perth and Adelaide will be 0230/0400 starts UK time so the Gabba is now the main one for a 'stay up with cans' watch, before Christmas.

Just put my leave in for Thurs/Fri. Cant come round quickly enough. I fear we'll get twatted but hoping that we can somehow find a way to escape the first test with a draw.

Not put any holidays in as yet, but contemplating a week extra at Christmas if the series is in the balance - possibly even for the Sydney Test.

Unlikely that it's still alive then like, but we'll see.

Either way, I'll be tuning in with immense levels of hope for Day 1 :cool:.

Not put any holidays in as yet, but contemplating a week extra at Christmas if the series is in the balance - possibly even for the Sydney Test.

Unlikely that it's still alive then like, but we'll see.

Either way, I'll be tuning in with immense levels of hope for Day 1 :cool:.

Be no doubt late night texts when your piss is boiling :D

BT. Swann, Vaughan and the Channel 9 lot doing it.
Rather listen to Vaughan and Swann all day than the Aussie commentators even for five minutes. Will make the battering even more unbearable.

Really can't see me watching much of this at all. At least when it was on Sky you felt like Nasser, Atherton, Beefy etc were sharing the misery with you with Bumble to provide some comic relief.

My work closes for refurb on the 20th of November (which, confidentially, is also my birthday) for 18 days, so I'll be watching.

Can't say I'm looking forward to it, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back