Fines & Demerits

mikemanc

Winger

TheRey

Midfield
This is getting fucking silly.

Rabada, in my view, deserved a slap on the wrist. So did Jos.

But you're getting punished just for fucking swearing. It's a Test match, it's scorching hot, it's tense, there's gonna be altercations. If it doesn't go too far, who the fuck cares?

Pathetic.

Parkside

Midfield
This is getting fucking silly.

Rabada, in my view, deserved a slap on the wrist. So did Jos.

But you're getting punished just for fucking swearing. It's a Test match, it's scorching hot, it's tense, there's gonna be altercations. If it doesn't go too far, who the fuck cares?

Pathetic.
Of course it's f***ing silly -it's an ICC rule, what do you expect? But spectators are allowed to run up to players, yell a mouth full of obscenities and receive no sanction whatsoever.

TheRey

Midfield
Of course it's f***ing silly -it's an ICC rule, what do you expect? But spectators are allowed to run up to players, yell a mouth full of obscenities and receive no sanction whatsoever.
Agreed mate. But you won't get ICC censorship here, it's ok - you can say "fucking". ;)

Parkside

Midfield
Agreed mate. But you won't get ICC censorship here, it's ok - you can say "fucking". ;)
OK then. Tell that fucking 4 eyed **** who shouted at Stokesy to come outside and I'll smash his fucking lights out. I'm OK, I'm only a spectator.😂

Last edited: