Findajob.dwp..gov.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alfred

Striker
Looks like an official Government website there but who the hell posted this :lol:

machanic

mininum wage depending on exsperence

must have exsperences and be able to be left to get with the job. there are other machanics to help when requiered.

Let’s hope whoever did it had broken hands and was using their forehead to type.

Used to come across fake job adverts all the time on that site.

Had to contact the police about one because they had a scan of my passport and started demanding I send them money.

They’re not very well vetted.

Looks like an official Government website there but who the hell posted this :lol:

machanic

mininum wage depending on exsperence

must have exsperences and be able to be left to get with the job. there are other machanics to help when requiered.

Let’s hope whoever did it had broken hands and was using their forehead to type.

I'd imagine it's a copy and paste of a job description submitted by the employer, who is likely a mechanic.

Used to come across fake job adverts all the time on that site.

Had to contact the police about one because they had a scan of my passport and started demanding I send them money.

They’re not very well vetted.

There's MLM shite on there as well.

A friend was unemployed and getting threatened with sanctions for "turning down work opportunities" because he didn't want to pay fees to join MLM companies or these envelope stuffing/craft assembly piece work jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back