Final in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerfish

Full Back
Well maybe I was over confident of automatic promotion or maybe I was just plain stupid.... but I’m on a long weekend in NYC over playoff weekend ! Anyone know where to watch or know of a SAFC branch there ???

There's a sports bar people often mention on here in the NYC threads. I forget the name but someone will hoy it up.

Well maybe I was over confident of automatic promotion or maybe I was just plain stupid.... but I’m on a long weekend in NYC over playoff weekend ! Anyone know where to watch or know of a SAFC branch there ???
It’s Sunday morning 10am New York time. It’s on ESPN + you can watch it on your IPad sign up for a free 7 day trial...or at least go to the pub with this information to find out if they subscribe to ESPN +

Ace - I posted about this a few days ago. I'm there with my lads (12 and 15) - will they be alright in legends or do i have to lock them up outside while i get shitted at 10am?

Yeah they will be fine... I'll probably have my 14 year old with me.

It is a bar/restaurant so (sorry) kids are allowed. You will be able to get a good American breakfast.

You can get a full english as well... even better

Last edited:
Are you staying in Manhattan or Brooklyn? If the latter go to my "local" when I'm over there The Kent Ale House. They'll have it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back