FIFA Pro Clubs (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure who it was, but can we not having people tarting about over positions. We can take it in turns to play as strikers. We didn't have this issue last night.

If people want to carry it on then you'll be kicked I'm afraid. May sound harsh, but you can't monopolise positions, then when you can't play there, demand other players to change position.

Everyone gets a chance to play their favourite positions. Certainly not having other players tell people where they are playing.

I'm not sure who it was, but can we not having people tarting about over positions. We can take it in turns to play as strikers. We didn't have this issue last night.

If people want to carry it on then you'll be kicked I'm afraid. May sound harsh, but you can't monopolise positions, then when you can't play there, demand other players to change position.

Everyone gets a chance to play their favourite positions. Certainly not having other players tell people where they are playing.

Considering i just scored 4 the previous game i thought i had every right to play striker again. Jesus christ didn't know you take clubs that serious :oops:

Considering i just scored 4 the previous game i thought i had every right to play striker again. Jesus christ didn't know you take clubs that serious :oops:

That's the point. We don't take it seriously. So people can score as many as they like, we still rotate.

I was happy to play other positions, then few as a forward, then happy to fill in elsewhere.

No one needs to throw a tantrum when they don't get to play where they want. Neither should certain players tell people where to play.

Tommy is a tit and hes not even a safc fan, On the plus side 9 games in goal still haven't conceded.

Aye playing great in goal mate. Last night was fantastic.

That's the point. We don't take it seriously. So people can score as many as they like, we still rotate.

I was happy to play other positions, then few as a forward, then happy to fill in elsewhere.

No one needs to throw a tantrum when they don't get to play where they want. Neither should certain players tell people where to play.

A tantrum? Asking to play striker. f***ing hell :lol:

A tantrum? Asking to play striker. f***ing hell :lol:

I'm not sure if it was you? someone was telling other players to move because they wanted to play ST? Then two players were arguing in chat about it.

No need for it.

If your position is taken. Play somewhere else. People will happily move after a game or two.

We had no issue last night, and I know paul likes to play forward but was more than happy to fill in where he could. IFK was even doing it before after dave went back in goal.

Telling people to move because they've scored loads of goals, then getting into an argument, is a tantrum. The strikers had been playing great, but that doesn't mean others can't play there.

Again it might not have been you. I wasn't looking at the names. It's a club for a bit of fun. Everyone else has managed it, so lets not have a few ruin it for the others.

You are ridiculously good in goal, unbeatable. I'll be on from half 9 again if anyone's on.

I'd hate to play against him like. I don't even pay attention half the time because I doubt it'll be going in :lol:

I'm not sure if it was you? someone was telling other players to move because they wanted to play ST? Then two players were arguing in chat about it.

No need for it.

If your position is taken. Play somewhere else. People will happily move after a game or two.

We had no issue last night, and I know paul likes to play forward but was more than happy to fill in where he could. IFK was even doing it before after dave went back in goal.

Telling people to move because they've scored loads of goals, then getting into an argument, is a tantrum. The strikers had been playing great, but that doesn't mean others can't play there.

Again it might not have been you. I wasn't looking at the names. It's a club for a bit of fun. Everyone else has managed it, so lets not have a few ruin it

Seriously mate it was a hour ago we have played 3 or 4 games since. Get over it :lol:

There's nothing to "get over" mate. Simply implying people don't ruin it for others by monopolising positions.

Simple really.

There's nothing to "get over" mate. Simply implying people don't ruin it for others by monopolising positions.

Simple really.

Nobody has ruined anything for anyone so i dont get your point. I simply asked to play striker and you have made a mountain out of mole hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back