Fifa Free Kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too random?

Just cannot seem to suss them at all. Even if I do the same power and placement they seem to do different things constantly. Know it also goes on your kick takers stats but it does seem ultra random and f***ing hard as fuckery.

Managed to hit the bar once or twice in a match but most either just hit the wall or go 200ft over and out of the stadium. Seems really hard to curl them anarl (unless im missing summit) and putting the Finesse shot on it seems to curl it a bit but still do fook all (usually just goes straight at the keeper after curling a bit).

Would love them to go back to the old style arrows where you could actually see where you were trying to place it. As it is it seems to be more random guessing than owt else.

Or am I just shit at them? :lol: I've only practiced them a little bit in the arena, maybe I need to get my pro stats up?

I've never ever been able to score from a freekick on pes or fifa

either blast it owa the bar or straight into the keepers hands

i love free kicks, anywhere around the box and i fancy my chances of scoring. I've found that i need slightly less power than on fifa10 to get it over the wall and back down.

Just aim slightly to the right of where you want it to go (if right footed). Power just below half way (differs slighty for who takes it) and push diagnally left/up. I usually get very close using that method

i love free kicks, anywhere around the box and i fancy my chances of scoring. I've found that i need slightly less power than on fifa10 to get it over the wall and back down.

Just aim slightly to the right of where you want it to go (if right footed). Power just below half way (differs slighty for who takes it) and push diagnally left/up. I usually get very close using that method

I was alright at doing them on fifa10, just seems more random in this one. Tho as said it may be because im using my pro who is shit at them (i guess).

Might load in Ronaldo or summit just to get some praccy in.

I think I was kinda using the method you said above when I hit the bar. Most just hit the wall tho, seems a very very fine line between getting it on target and blasting it 200ft over the bar.

Practice makes perfect, I tend to not be able to score a freekick at all but after a few months I score more than I miss.

VP wise, best thing to do is persevere until you get the free kick accomplishments in the arena catergory. I think there are two. One is to score from a free kick and another is score five or ten (can't remember) once you get both, it starts to become easier.

VP wise, best thing to do is persevere until you get the free kick accomplishments in the arena catergory. I think there are two. One is to score from a free kick and another is score five or ten (can't remember) once you get both, it starts to become easier.

Aye tried doing that the other night, didn't get any of them (yet im sure I scored one, maybe I didnt :lol:). Ive also had the "beat a player and score" achievement not register either :neutral: Must be deein something wrong.

On a side note, anyone tried being a keeper? Had a blast in the arena and its a canny laugh like.

Must have spent about 15-20 minutes doing the free kick achievements in the arena. I was adamant I was going to do it :lol::oops:

i just hoyed another controller and took control of the keeper as well done it in ten seconds like (My vp is a centre back so would of took ages with a finishing of 50 )

I heard that your pro needs to unlock certain traits in order to get good at free kicks.

i just hoyed another controller and took control of the keeper as well done it in ten seconds like (My vp is a centre back so would of took ages with a finishing of 50 )

You make me sick

hmmm...might work for the score from 30 yards and score a volley from distance achievements that I need to unlock.

Only ever scored once in Fifa 10 with a free kick, hit the bar a few times. Made up a good set piece in front of the goal where everyone just runs around so the defence get confused and its easy enough to walk in 5 or 6 times out of ten.

Had manual shooting on yday for an experiement and hit the post wth a free kick from Rico taken from the left hand side just owa the half way line. Complete but brilliant fluke, gutted I didn't get the rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back