FIFA 21

Lost 5 rivals on the bounce yesterday. Just bought Salah and genuinely prefer Lucas so far.
I’m loving my generally shite team. Got a squad of players I enjoy using and I’m getting much better results. I’ve got two Rangers players in defence (totw goldson and totw Tavinear) and I’m conceding way less goals than I did when using Koulibaly and Cuadrado in those positions.

Mixed my team right up cos Mbappe wasn’t worth the coins after the game coding nerfed him, going 41212 and play both narrow and wide;

Ederson

Telles
Gomez
VVD
Semedo (until Bellerin is done)

OTW Allan as CDM

Talisca and Salah wide

Socretes CAM

Neymar and Hero Teixera up top.

hoping for good things!

Some people are so bad at this game I’ve done the 10 championship wins with 4 games left so I’m just starting the game scoring own goal and leaving the controller with a book up against the analog sticks

it’s causing grealish to do ball rolls constantly I’ve just watched him do 360 ball rolls all the way to the goal and score

Some people are so bad at this game I’ve done the 10 championship wins with 4 games left so I’m just starting the game scoring own goal and leaving the controller with a book up against the analog sticks

it’s causing grealish to do ball rolls constantly I’ve just watched him do 360 ball rolls all the way to the goal and score
Toxic behaviour that Craig. @Philcore will
Tell you off

I’m loving my generally shite team. Got a squad of players I enjoy using and I’m getting much better results. I’ve got two Rangers players in defence (totw goldson and totw Tavinear) and I’m conceding way less goals than I did when using Koulibaly and Cuadrado in those positions.

next week I’m fitting them championship players in and going for an English side, che adams etc. I enjoy it more when I mess about with it.

Sold my life for the Veron SBC... was a couple short got a stroke of luck by getting DDG and Werner in a 81 upgrade with the last of my fodder. Had 4k left after, with that being from discarding club items and consumables.
Looking forward to shooting from everywhere past the half way line.

Sold my life for the Veron SBC... was a couple short got a stroke of luck by getting DDG and Werner in a 81 upgrade with the last of my fodder. Had 4k left after, with that being from discarding club items and consumables.
Looking forward to shooting from everywhere past the half way line.
I’ve got rid of him, I bought him for 390k, he felt a bit clunky and just a bit off. I sold him for 440k

tempted to try base nedved As a striker now

Has anyone done the base icon pack?

All the steamers vids seem to be very heavily weighted to good pulls, with very few shit icons coming out.

and in game I seem to face a lot of Butras, Puskas, Sukers.

Back