FIFA 21

Just sold Neymar (104 goals in 74 games) and Ben Yedder inform for Mbappe. Best player I’ve tried on the game and that includes CR7 who I used in draft. 6 goals in the first 2 games in div 3. He’s a nuke :lol:

ben Yedder isn't doing it for me this year mind. Mbappe is f***ing outstanding. He's just scored a goal where he gets the ball on the edge of the box with his back to goal, flicks it over his shoulder in behind the defence and smashes a volley top bins
Just started FIFA 21 FUT and have been out of playing this game for a few years. Any early tips or good players to get started with to build some coins?

You can build a decent prem team for next to nowt. Serie A is also good for a starter side - loads of meta players for cheap; Lozano, Martinez, Nainggolan, Hakimi. Basically anyone small, agile and fast are good
I’m still using him but I’ve changed my team a bit so I’m not a predictable, mbappe is class when I’m not passing to him every time

dembele just seems a bit broken, every shot seems like a rocket

I've gone back to 4231 to try and get more out of Sterling and Dembele. Narrow formations don't work with defending being buffed - everything is auto blocked when you have everyone in the middle fo the pitch

Last edited:

ben Yedder isn't doing it for me this year mind. Mbappe is f***ing outstanding. He's just scored a goal where he gets the ball on the edge of the box with his back to goal, flicks it over his shoulder in behind the defence and smashes a volley top bins

You can build a decent prem team for next to nowt. Serie A is also good for a starter side - loads of meta players for cheap; Lozano, Martinez, Nainggolan, Hakimi. Basically anyone small, agile and fast are good

I've gone back to 4231 to try and get more out of Sterling and Dembele. Narrow formations don't work with defending being buffed - everything is auto blocked when you have everyone in the middle fo the pitch
I agree RE Ben Yedder. He doesn’t feel fast enough and gets bullied for me. He felt really good when I bought him, not sure what’s changed? His inform didn’t feel any different for me, certainly not worth 480k!

I agree RE Ben Yedder. He doesn’t feel fast enough and gets bullied for me. He felt really good when I bought him, not sure what’s changed? His inform didn’t feel any different for me, certainly not worth 480k!

Aye, he seems sluggish probably because of his body type. Which also means he's not strong. Gets pushed aside too easily.

No Idea where to go with this team, Aubameyang untradeable, usually play 4321, 4231, 442, want to change it up got 200k spare thinking Pogba but unsure!!

Just got into Div 1 and getting spanked, think need a VVD/Ramos/Varane type

Passing is still totally fucked for me. Starting to suspect it's not passing itself but some sort of knock-on effect from button delay.

The weight of passes seems to be completely random and the direction is even worse.

Is your TV in game mode? Flick through the picture options on your remote. Game mode is designed to reduce latency.

No Idea where to go with this team, Aubameyang untradeable, usually play 4321, 4231, 442, want to change it up got 200k spare thinking Pogba but unsure!!

Maybe try Wijnaldum he’s meant to be class. I’ve changed to this today but haven’t tried it out. Personally if I didn’t have pogba untradeable id try and use someone else for 200k

Is your TV in game mode? Flick through the picture options on your remote. Game mode is designed to reduce latency.

Yeah, it is. Found that out last year.

Been toying about with wired and wireless connections as well. Apparently PS4 controllers have really bad lad with a wired connection - I use a Nacon Revo Unlimited but still feels laggy

Maybe try Wijnaldum he’s meant to be class. I’ve changed to this today but haven’t tried it out. Personally if I didn’t have pogba untradeable id try and use someone else for 200k

Aye the 200k scaring me off cos like Thiago, think just need to save for VVD

How many coins can you free up?

Lenglet is the best defender I've used by a mile. I'd get rid of Alison, Sanchez, Telles and Thiago and put in Ter Stegen, Lenglet, Alba and Pogba - but that's about 350k of players

Lenglet is the best defender I've used by a mile. I'd get rid of Alison, Sanchez, Telles and Thiago and put in Ter Stegen, Lenglet, Alba and Pogba - but that's about 350k of players
Forgot to say Alisson also untradeable could still sell sanchez and Lenglet with Gomez

Will probs need dejong over pogba
Forgot to say Alisson also untradeable could still sell sanchez and Lenglet with Gomez

Will probs need dejong over pogba

Last edited:

Since I moved to Lenglet and Ter I have noticed a more solid back like. Alisson is a fraud compared to Ter Stegan
Gini is ok. Nowt special. Allan is better. Even Sissoko is. I have him in to give max chem to Gomez

Since I moved to Lenglet and Ter I have noticed a more solid back like. Alisson is a fraud compared to Ter Stegan
Gini is ok. Nowt special. Allan is better. Even Sissoko is. I have him in to give max chem to Gomez

defensive awareness is really important this year apparently and Lenglet has 95 awareness with a shadow. He always seems to be in the right place to block a shot or poke the ball away.

Might pick up Ter Stegen then. Alisson is shit, saves nothing

defensive awareness is really important this year apparently and Lenglet has 95 awareness with a shadow. He always seems to be in the right place to block a shot or poke the ball away.

Every single keeper is shit to be fair. Unless I need it for chemistry I’m never buying an expensive keeper. I’ve got Casteels in goal from the Bundes and notice no difference between him and other keepers.

I’m still struggling to settle on a formation, really want to build a 2-3m team but don’t want to waste it on a formation that doesn’t suit me.

I've found lenglet to be decent, even though at 85 he has in game stats less than Eder Militao. Got a shadow on him like you say like

Every single keeper is shit to be fair. Unless I need it for chemistry I’m never buying an expensive keeper. I’ve got Casteels in goal from the Bundes and notice no difference between him and other keepers.

I’m still struggling to settle on a formation, really want to build a 2-3m team but don’t want to waste it on a formation that doesn’t suit me.
Surely you can change it in game to multiple different types and settle on the best one regardless of your team and “standard” formation?

Surely you can change it in game to multiple different types and settle on the best one regardless of your team and “standard” formation?
Aye but if I’ve got a set way of playing it makes it easier to target players to fit. I like the 433(5) but it’s depressing as fuck sometimes playing possession football to get absolutely destroyed on the counter.

I’ve had decent success with 532 but not sure it’s viable long term if I’ve got better players.

Aye but if I’ve got a set way of playing it makes it easier to target players to fit. I like the 433(5) but it’s depressing as fuck sometimes playing possession football to get absolutely destroyed on the counter.

I’ve had decent success with 532 but not sure it’s viable long term if I’ve got better players.
I’ve found 41212 (2) works really well for possession football or counter attacking. In terms of getting hit on the break, sometimes nothing can be done however I have two defensive mids who I have on stay back while attacking which helps.

Alisson has been class for me, I don’t know if I have a low bar though as I had navas before who was garbage

I have alisson and ter stegen untradeable so I can probably work in lengelet

Back