FIFA 21

I’d probably get rid of him anyway if you don’t use skills much. Surely you can pick up someone more useful to you for that amount of coins
I like the look of that pim Larsson card.

If I sell now I’m looking at nearly 200k loss 😢

Hoping he’ll rise enough to recover some of that loss.

Larsson is 928k!
Some kid at ea been selling untradable icons and toty for actual money. Shows what they can actually do to peoples accounts.

Pretty crap but I think I’d be tempted to pay for them rather than random player packs 😁

Larsson is 928k!

Pretty crap but I think I’d be tempted to pay for them rather than random player packs 😁
£1700 for 3 PIM. Cheaper than you’d pay in packs for them like.

Some kid at ea been selling untradable icons and toty for actual money. Shows what they can actually do to peoples accounts.
Aye I was reading about that the other day. There should be hell on from it but it’ll just get swept under the rug.

Germany are trying to ban loot box type games to younger children as well so they’ll have that to deal with

Larsson is 928k!

I think it’s going to be hard to recover the loss on some players, I think this pack offer is going on all week so some will drop further.

Last edited:
Aye I was reading about that the other day. There should be hell on from it but it’ll just get swept under the rug.

Germany are trying to ban loot box type games to younger children as well so they’ll have that to deal with

I think it’s going to be hard to recover the loss on some players, I think this pack offer is going on all week so some will drop further.

Aye I’m knackered, bad time to have tried a high end player.

Anyone know when the next promo is on with special players?

Rewards for absolutely f***ing toilet for me - 86 and an 82

Not too fussed though, I bought PIM Pele, PIM R9, PIM Maldini, TOTY Ronaldo and TOTY Bruno from a guy at EA for £300 so my squad is stacked
Still can’t get over that me. There’ll be some changes for next year I reckon.

Some weirdos in these managerial masterpiece games. I score my goal, cos I don’t need to win. And you’ve got people putting 20 past you, when they don’t need too. Literally sat wasting their own time.

Some weirdos in these managerial masterpiece games. I score my goal, cos I don’t need to win. And you’ve got people putting 20 past you, when they don’t need too. Literally sat wasting their own time.

Played some this week for Reiner, Neves & Forfana and what a minging game mode it is, full of bellends

The gameplay on it feels horrible as well

Back