FIFA 21

Took the 25x 83+ pack.
Boards was 84 IF. Fuming.

Then got 89 benzema, 88 koulibaly, Reus, Busquets and loads of 86 and 85s.
Can't complain. Was only doing it for sbc fodder tbh

Only got the game at xmas, haven't had it since fifa17 iirc and you lads are all talking double dutch to me 😂

Haven't got a scooby what most of your abbreviations mean, I'll keep plodding along in division 6 winning 1, losing 1. As for packs, in all the years of playing fifa, I've never packed anything more than a bog standard rare gold!!!!

My worst start to a weekend league yet, 4-6 my attackers may as well not be on the pitch. No forward runs, especially from Vardy. Every bounce goes to my opponent. I just started laughing at how bad the game is...gets worse every week. Nice of them to fuck Rooneys card up too.

Tried Ronaldo and KDB but they just weren’t the one - Ronaldo just doesn’t seem to be able to cope with a high press and aggressive interceptions

And whoever said about the CDMs were right. Not defensive enough at all and was getting pulled apart. Think I’ve fixed that now

got 1.1m to piss about with now. Might do the Ribery SBC cos surely Neymar is due a good nerfing

Last edited:
Tried Ronaldo and KDB but they just weren’t the one - Ronaldo just doesn’t seem to be able to cope with a high press and aggressive interceptions

And whoever said about the CDMs were right. Not defensive enough at all and was getting pulled apart. Think I’ve fixed that now

got 1.1m to piss about with now. Might do the Ribery SBC cos surely Neymar is due a good nerfing

nee chance would I plough 1 mil into that ribery card like that will be insta regret he won’t be as good as Neymar

Class how they have turned up the amount of conmebol libatores you lack as that sbc is ending, didn’t do that for toty strangely

nee chance would I plough 1 mil into that ribery card like that will be insta regret he won’t be as good as Neymar

I done him like, he’s class. Helps that I got about 200k worth of stuff from the packs and used pretty much all fodder mind.

Worth it considering you can do icon packs for 600k and get something unusable.

I done him like, he’s class. Helps that I got about 200k worth of stuff from the packs and used pretty much all fodder mind.

Worth it considering you can do icon packs for 600k and get something unusable.

if You’ve got the fodder fine

but doing it from coins from scratch nee chance tbf I’m like that with all player sbcs nee way would I put coins into them rather have a nerfed Neymar worth 500-700k than a ribery worth 0

I know his teams already unreal but there’s always a better card on the horizon that leak that came out yesterday got a lot right the rest could be team 2 92 rated Neymar with a chance of an upgrade could be coming

if You’ve got the fodder fine

but doing it from coins from scratch nee chance tbf I’m like that with all player sbcs nee way would I put coins into them rather have a nerfed Neymar worth 500-700k than a ribery worth 0

I know his teams already unreal but there’s always a better card on the horizon that leak that came out yesterday got a lot right the rest could be team 2 92 rated Neymar with a chance of an upgrade could be coming

Aye if it's all coins then no chance. Although I like the fact that it's very rare that other teams have him.

That 92 Neymar is lethal mind, can't get the ball off him

Aye if it's all coins then no chance. Although I like the fact that it's very rare that other teams have him.

That 92 Neymar is lethal mind, can't get the ball off him

aye I thought about him a few times when I was running my Serie A team

sold my Kessie for like 760k when he scored the pen now going for 600k

serie a has a hell of a team now for so cheap compared to the prem etc that smalling will be quality if they get a clean sheet

Back