FIFA 21

Haven’t really played in the last 2 weeks.
Had 9 games since last night, although I won 7 it just didn’t feel enjoyable...
Noticed a lot of top players are now wearing EA boots as well. Have they lost a licence lately?

And this game is making me hate the modern day saint Marcus Rashford don’t care about school meals you’re a twat on Fifa mate
Martial seems to give me more bother only second to Werner, the prick .

I play one up top, aubameryang, he has gone to shit so got 200k to spend, nit sure what to go for

Martial seems to give me more bother only second to Werner, the prick .

I play one up top, aubameryang, he has gone to shit so got 200k to spend, nit sure what to go for

aye them two are part of the ball bounces in their path no matter what club like

packed martial in a 75+ player pack from the eredivisie objective which is lovely

I’m 90% certain ability is meaningless in this game and EA control where people finish

4-0 at half time abs coasting. Game was a piece of piss so absolutely no stamina lost either.

Second half and Timo Werner suddenly discovers teleportation. Can’t even get anywhere near the Oppo in the build up, ball into Werners feet, he teleports in behind Desailly and scored x5

I’m 90% certain ability is meaningless in this game and EA control where people finish

4-0 at half time abs coasting. Game was a piece of piss so absolutely no stamina lost either.

Second half and Timo Werner suddenly discovers teleportation. Can’t even get anywhere near the Oppo in the build up, ball into Werners feet, he teleports in behind Desailly and scored x5
Fuming ?

Just got shot of my otw hakimi for 55k, i bought him for 23k when I was using a serie a team at the start. It looks like he’s going to get an inform and I don’t intend to use him anymore.

probably best to get shot of him during hype
Picked up IF Mendy from city yesterday for 40k...he over 100k today? Wtf
Only 44k on PS4

Last edited:
Just got shot of my otw hakimi for 55k, i bought him for 23k when I was using a serie a team at the start. It looks like he’s going to get an inform and I don’t intend to use him anymore.

probably best to get shot of him during hype

Only 44k on PS4

isn’t he In the same situation as Mahrrz was? Was in TOTW 2 weeks ago

isn’t he In the same situation as Mahrrz was? Was in TOTW 2 weeks ago
Yeah there’s always the chance that they don’t put him in since he was in recently. It all depends on how strong the totw is.

either way I can’t see his upgrade being worth more than he is currently, it’s usually the case with otw cards, they sell for more in the hype than the upgraded card does

Yeah there’s always the chance that they don’t put him in since he was in recently. It all depends on how strong the totw is.

either way I can’t see his upgrade being worth more than he is currently, it’s usually the case with otw cards, they sell for more in the hype than the upgraded card does

yeah good move selling him
This is everything I hate about the game summed up in 30 seconds

Last edited:

Back