FIFA 21

i honestly don’t know why They’re buffing auto blocking of passes.

Unless my player has 90+ passing and vision it’s touch and go of it goes where it’s supposed to anyway

ive had a few where I think I’ve blocked the angle off and nope he’s just watched it go past like

but yeah passing is awful even more awful after I’ve seen ai on ultimate pinging the ball about ... with max power In the team that really rubbed salt in the wounds

Think im going to treat myself this weekend like.

Alisson
Bellerin
Gomez
Vvd
Telles
Otw partey (unreal btw)
Wijnaldum
Kdb
Salah
Mane
Werner

Prices are dropping all the time. Hopefully i havent missed the low point

tempted to sell all I have for him!
I’m getting him at some point.

just going to play with players I like the look off from now on. I’m picking up mid veron as well for chem.

another I used to watch growing up so I’m happy to use him
I heard he’d been nerfed this Fifa like, he’s still tore me a new one mind.
He’s just not as fast as others so people don’t like him.

I’ll be using him as cam, if I could get decent results out of Bernardo silva then I’m sure I can with messi

Last edited:
Ronaldo aside, that’s a bad TOTW that. Lukaku has a much better card; Haaland is a big stiff idiot; Carrasco is just another below par LW in them a league that already has POTM Fati, Dembele, POTM Oyarzabal; Digne has 80 pace; keepers are shit and no one cares about their IFs

Ronaldo aside, that’s a bad TOTW that. Lukaku has a much better card; Haaland is a big stiff idiot; Carrasco is just another below par LW in them a league that already has POTM Fati, Dembele, POTM Oyarzabal; Digne has 80 pace; keepers are shit and no one cares about their IFs

aye shite

I can almost guarantee you’ll get Ronaldo in your red picks

wadnt want him be shit compared to Martinez :lol:

need an IF Gosens me like love 3-5-2 with Hakimi and him as the wingbacks wide midfielders

hoping I’ll have enough from rewards for Kessie and Khedira upgrade my Rabiot and Manolas

You not getting took apart down the sides?

nah mate have a cdm on stay back and cover wing

hakimi has H/M which is ideal

doubt I’ll ever get any higher than gold 3 with it but I’m not arsed I enjoyed it

3-5-2 was shocking in the friendlies 77 squad mind but didnt have great players to fit it changed to 4-2-3-1 and pissed it

Back