Fifa 20

Fuck me the servers today are horrendous. Been kicked from 3 games already when I was winning/drawing. Just went 4-3 up extra time there and the same thing has happened
Fuck me the servers today are horrendous. Been kicked from 3 games already when I was winning/drawing. Just went 4-3 up extra time there and the same thing has happened
And then again in the very next game when I'm 3-0 up :lol:

Last edited:

And then again in the very next game when I'm 3-0 up :lol:
They’ve added new ones this week and I genuinely believe it’s made it worse, they’re awful. I’m 11-8. Worse start I’ve ever had.

Was ready to delete the game today like, so sluggish and scripted.

Just been on tonight and I’m not usually one to complain but I’ve been grinding out all the icon swaps and managing to probably win more than I lose. Switched it up and put out my best team fro 3 games (89 rated) and lost all three and dropped a division in the process. Players moving like they’re in cement and unable to change players to anyone near the ball quick enough. To top it off there was at least 3 goals where my defenders and 92 Neuer were just missing the ball and kicking it off each other until it falls to the other team. Literally unplayable!

Finished 17-11 like. Packed shapeshifter Mahrez, stuck him cam and put POTM werner on from minute one for my last 5 wins. That mahrez is unbelievable.

Aye the **** scored a 35 yarder finesse in my last game in the 120th minute which cos me gold 3. It was the equaliser then I lost on pens 😂

Once again though, EA come out with a game with plenty potential and the servers ruin it again. The game is literally only enjoyable at unsociable hours, had a couple games after the Fury fight was like playing a different game. I can’t get my head around how the servers are worse when they’ve upgraded them.

This years edition started out so promising. Nerfed defending so people had to do it properly and if a winger was fast, he could burn off a slower defender.
Not anymore though, defence is pretty much marshalled by the AI. Defenders keep up with attackers. Passing is horrendous. Heading is impossible. That shitty 9 man defence everyone has pisses me off. Just wish theyd take all the tactic shit off and let me crack on. I`m just bored with it

This years edition started out so promising. Nerfed defending so people had to do it properly and if a winger was fast, he could burn off a slower defender.
Not anymore though, defence is pretty much marshalled by the AI. Defenders keep up with attackers. Passing is horrendous. Heading is impossible. That shitty 9 man defence everyone has pisses me off. Just wish theyd take all the tactic shit off and let me crack on. I`m just bored with it

Agreed ... hate playing against those that won't come and challenge you then shush you when they score.

Annoying EA making some of those challenges scoring x many goals for crosses also being my latest gripe.

The AI defending has certainly changed since the start and possibly related to tactics also. I’ve been noticing opponents who very rarely actually manually go to tackle, visibly controlling players miles away from the action and covering runs. Maybe where I’m going wrong as my defending leaves a lot to be desired, not helped by my insisting on playing 3-5-2 as I have no good fullbacks.
On a separate note on defending, is there any middle ground from tapping the button to tackle, which results in either no tackle at all or a halfhearted attempt or hold down the tackle button to max power which results in a desperate and very slow lunge which often puts you out of position? The whole motion to tackle just doesn’t feel very in control when I play!

Last edited:
The AI defending has certainly changed since the start and possibly related to tactics also. I’ve been noticing opponents who very rarely actually manually go to tackle, visibly controlling players miles away from the action and covering runs. Maybe where I’m going wrong as my defending leaves a lot to be desired, not helped by my insisting on playing 3-5-2 as I have no good fullbacks.
On a separate note on defending, is there any middle ground from tapping the button to tackle, which results in either no tackle at all or a halfhearted attempt or hold down the tackle button to max power which results in a desperate and very slow lunge which often puts you out of position? The whole motion to tackle just doesn’t feel very in control when I play!

I have no idea mate. I have to tackle someone 3 or 4 times to actually win the ball. It's another thing that annoys me, how many times it bounces back to them. Running into them is probably more effective than actually tackling tbh

I’ve remembered why I stopped playing FUT.

Every Rivals game I go ahead in the twats go in a hissy fit and pause the game every 5 seconds, then quit after going on like a bell end.

Some of them have usernames which suggest they are well into their 30s as well.

I’ve remembered why I stopped playing FUT.

Every Rivals game I go ahead in the twats go in a hissy fit and pause the game every 5 seconds, then quit after going on like a bell end.

Some of them have usernames which suggest they are well into their 30s as well.

Lol it certainly brings out the worst in people.

Don’t know if anyone can help but my Ultimate team had been working fine until about a week ago. Tried logging in and it’s saying can’t connect to the server. My Xbox subscription recently expired so renewed it again but it’s still not working. I’ve got a feeling it’s linked to EA Access because on my games list it just has Fifa as the trial version. It’s probably me being thick but any help would be appreciated cheers

Don’t know if anyone can help but my Ultimate team had been working fine until about a week ago. Tried logging in and it’s saying can’t connect to the server. My Xbox subscription recently expired so renewed it again but it’s still not working. I’ve got a feeling it’s linked to EA Access because on my games list it just has Fifa as the trial version. It’s probably me being thick but any help would be appreciated cheers
Servers have been down tonight mate try again now

I can get online but not into a match on FUT.

I’ve resorted to online seasons. Sunderland just beat Wisla Krakow 4-1 in a dominant performance at the stadium of light. To the point where I may try the 5-2-3 in UT.

Back