Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

What division on Rivals has everyone ended up in? I'm stuck betwee 940 and 980 points and can't break into Div 5.

Spent most of last year in 3 or 4, so it's doing my tits in.

Anyone know any really good tactics?

Using 41212 atm but records even. 50-50.
I've gone 3-5-2. I'll try and find the link to the video on YouTube where I found it. I needed three wins from three in weekend league and it worked a treat for me. I've gone up a division in rivals too.

What division on Rivals has everyone ended up in? I'm stuck betwee 940 and 980 points and can't break into Div 5.

Managed to finally break into 5 but I was stuck for a while like yourself.

Last week I went 9 - 21 on WL.

This week 15 - 15. Proper average, I've did 6 of those icon swap challenges to, they aren't bad tbf but playing online with shite seria a/bundesliga etc is quite hard.

I had one of those ridiculous losing streaks last week and got bumped all the way down to Division 8. The ironic thing is the players are much better down there and you can’t get back out! All these dicks have teams worth millions and have clearly relegated themselves to complete objectives easily.

Anyone else had this? It's infuriating but makes me laugh at the same time.

The computer basically does not want me to beat the TOTW on squad battles. Simple as that.

I win all the time on world class on squad battles, but as soon as I go a goal up against the TOTW they equalize within a minute. Like literally straight away with worldy goals, even on professional or semi pro FFS.

I tried this as a test... played semi pro and passed the ball around for 90 mins (the computer played like semi pro's and didn't cause any issues)... then in stoppage time I score a goal with less than a minute left on the clock... Surely a win i think.

The computer kicks it off and chips it up for a player to smash a volley from the half way line which lobs over my keeper and into the net... 1-1 again.

Honestly I just have to laugh :lol:

Nowt worse than starting against someone and they pause and bring 3 subs on. Shite crack. Why they doing that? Been the last 3 teams and there players have been outstanding😂

Anyone else had this? It's infuriating but makes me laugh at the same time.

The computer basically does not want me to beat the TOTW on squad battles. Simple as that.

I win all the time on world class on squad battles, but as soon as I go a goal up against the TOTW they equalize within a minute. Like literally straight away with worldy goals, even on professional or semi pro FFS.

I tried this as a test... played semi pro and passed the ball around for 90 mins (the computer played like semi pro's and didn't cause any issues)... then in stoppage time I score a goal with less than a minute left on the clock... Surely a win i think.

The computer kicks it off and chips it up for a player to smash a volley from the half way line which lobs over my keeper and into the net... 1-1 again.

Honestly I just have to laugh :lol:
I noticed that to a degree in 19, it seemed sometimes the game was just set up for you to lose despite how well you played.
Knocked out some of these icon objectives a lot easier than anticipated, should have 9 tokens by the weekend. Tempted by Giggs or Nesta, but not sure whether to hang on and try and get rivaldo in a few weeks when the new objectives come out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back