Fifa 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

I found the gameplay on release completely different to what it is now, dribbling was far too easy and also far too hard to defend against. There must have been lots of complaints and they patched it to play more like fifa 14. I would expect similar this year in that the game I play on release won't play the same as the game in 3-4 months.

I found the gameplay on release completely different to what it is now, dribbling was far too easy and also far too hard to defend against. There must have been lots of complaints and they patched it to play more like fifa 14. I would expect similar this year in that the game I play on release won't play the same as the game in 3-4 months.
That's what I don't understand, what's the point of these beta tests if the game is still released broken??

I can't recall fifa ever having public beta before this year tbh. Maybe it will change now.

Doubt it like. Maybe it'll change for the first few weeks and they'll just change it back to the previous game's gameplay via a patch, like they did last year. As has been said above, Fifa15 plays nothing like it did when it was released.

I can't recall fifa ever having public beta before this year tbh. Maybe it will change now.

Doubt it like. Maybe it'll change for the first few weeks and they'll just change it back to the previous game's gameplay via a patch, like they did last year. As has been said above, Fifa15 plays nothing like it did when it was released.
Pretty sure it's had them for the last couple..

Maybe it's just that they're going on about them much more in the fifa forum that I didn't notice the years before. The amount of people moaning because they've got a pro clubs beta or a cm beta instead of one they wanted is noticeably tedious this year.

Fuck FIFA, I'm not buying another one til they make a proper new one

Instead of a glorified patch

It hasn't been changed since 08

Fifa gets better every year IMO, however I have no intention of playing ultimate team

That's what I think. It gets slated, but I love it. How else can a 38 year-old, slightly overweight, very unfit man get to play for Sunderland (apart from by being Andy Reid). I can even give myself hair. Hair! I haven't had hair for 10 years.

Fifa. Letting fat lads with nee hair lead their club to domestic and European glory, without even breaking a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back