Fifa 13: XBOX360: Team Safc-FTM - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fifa 13: XBOX360: Team Safc-FTM

We're in division 1!!

Me and marcs club, that is :)

The record of the club is f***ing disgusting :confused:

doesn't matter though really. If we'd dissolved the club about a month or two ago, there would be way more wins+draws than losses (probably lol). Ya have to think, this club has been going since September. Its had about 80 different people play for it, and for a 2 month period, it was just me and Dave playing.

doesn't matter though really. If we'd dissolved the club about a month or two ago, there would be way more wins+draws than losses (probably lol). Ya have to think, this club has been going since September. Its had about 80 different people play for it, and for a 2 month period, it was just me and Dave playing.

Oh aye, I just hate losing and dropping down 2/3 divisions in a night because we end up playing stupid over the top through balls and frantic as fuck football to cater for other players in the team. It was f***ing fantastic last night when we were passing the ball about, not sprinting when not necessary. It's how everybody should play, not just a select few of us. It's not that we won every game either, it was just much more enjoyable.

Oh aye, I just hate losing and dropping down 2/3 divisions in a night because we end up playing stupid over the top through balls and frantic as fuck football to cater for other players in the team. It was f***ing fantastic last night when we were passing the ball about, not sprinting when not necessary. It's how everybody should play, not just a select few of us. It's not that we won every game either, it was just much more enjoyable.

says him who hasn't been on for 2-3 months because his Gold ran out... Why should others have to wait until "good" players are online just to play games.

Thats not we work.. the clubs players with a minimum of 2 players, regardless of who they are. Personally 8-10 can sometimes be too many.. sometimes!

exactly!... nee one bothered when we were in Div 9 or 10 for weeks on end. If you wanna play for a club you play no matter what division we are in.

Like craig says, then 2 months when it was just me and him, they must have been 20% wins (or draws), then 80% losses. Did we care!? Nope, we just got back on the horse (or in this the field) and give it our all!

edit: anyone up for a game now?

Last edited:

Outta 1631 Games

509 = 31% Win
285 = 18% Draw
837 = 51% Lose

Do we care?! Do we Fuck! :cool:

says him who hasn't been on for 2-3 months because his Gold ran out... Why should others have to wait until "good" players are online just to play games.

Thats not we work.. the clubs players with a minimum of 2 players, regardless of who they are. Personally 8-10 can sometimes be too many.. sometimes!

exactly!... nee one bothered when we were in Div 9 or 10 for weeks on end. If you wanna play for a club you play no matter what division we are in.

Like craig says, then 2 months when it was just me and him, they must have been 20% wins (or draws), then 80% losses. Did we care!? Nope, we just got back on the horse (or in this the field) and give it our all!

edit: anyone up for a game now?

I didn't say anything about waiting for 'good' players to come on before you can play; I said that if we simply passed the ball sideways/backwards instead of forwards all the time, we'd win more games and have more fun doing it. And if you must know, I hadn't renewed my gold not because I didn't have the money, but because I was staying up until 3 in the morning for no f***ing reason losing game after game after game, getting lambasted every time I didn't pass the ball down the left or 'play it first time'. It's fun but there comes a point when staying up just isn't f***ing worth it.

This club has a defeatist attitude.

I've tried to change it lots of times.

This club has a defeatist attitude.

I've tried to change it lots of times.

tbh id rather make a new club and just play with some noobs than be as stressed with FIFA as you get mate haha. Couldn't live with it, lol.

Ill be on at about 11 I finx.

I didn't say anything about waiting for 'good' players to come on before you can play; I said that if we simply passed the ball sideways/backwards instead of forwards all the time, we'd win more games and have more fun doing it. And if you must know, I hadn't renewed my gold not because I didn't have the money, but because I was staying up until 3 in the morning for no f***ing reason losing game after game after game, getting lambasted every time I didn't pass the ball down the left or 'play it first time'. It's fun but there comes a point when staying up just isn't f***ing worth it.

We deffo have a few standards of ANY lol, and our chance of winning is determined by their skills.

Daveftm86
FTM Dan
Trev
Prince Bishop

are the ones id say are in the top bracket where we win most games due to their style of play.

There's a few who play who are hit or miss and then; Me and Dave are the dregs that guarantee almost certain defeat if playing ANY :D

didnt say I was a good ANY.. infact, not even above Average.

I've been told I'm a better ST/LAM then ANY, but I simply enjoy playing there

TBH, best ANYs are

Daveftm98
Trev
Paul/Prince Bish

Offered a nice friendly for a bit of fun, turned down due to being good.

:sortafeelsbadman:

Had 7 passes of the ball that game, rating was 5.2 because the ball was being hoofed over to our striker on the wing rather than passed through the middle..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back