Rodwell
Gibbs
Albrighton
Cattermole
Muamba
Delph
Sturridge
Delfouenso

Trying to make a complete U21's squad but some of them are quite expensive.

£104 for that team on ebay some people are f***ing stupid

GK - De Gea (At. Madrid)
LB - Bridge (Citeh)
CB - Lescott (Citeh)
CB - Albiol (R. Madrid)
RB - Cassani (Palermo)
LM - Banetta (Leverkusen)
CM - Semshov (Dinamo Moscow)
CM - Matuzalem (Lazio)
RM - Peireninha (Guimaraes)
CF - Webo (Mallorca)
CF - Zamora (Fulham)
Steve Bruce as manager.
Play in Sampdoria home shirt and our away shirt. :cool:

Last edited:
Got Sunderland home kit and badge for around 400 coins. Thought that was a good deal. 25 goals in 12 games for Soldado. Him and Cisse up front together are beasts.

Also I have this option to upgrade to a silver team or something like that. Anyone know what it means?

right going to start this finally tonight, heres for hoping my connection is better now

Annoying as fuck, just when you start to get a decent run going, about 9 players contracts are up, meaning you can't play until you've replaced them with utter shit players. :lol::evil:

I've just started and having not played UT10 this was pissing me off as well. I spoke to my mate who played UT10 and he said play a few games vs the computer, maybe a tournament, earn some coins and then buy a few long contract cards. That way you can just renew when they run out. He showed me his club last night, he must have about 20 90+ contract cards stored as well as loads of healing and training cards.

Not sure if I'll do that, need good players first and I've got no coins left at all.

Realised I had some MSP in my account so bought a few packs, and got very lucky. :lol:

Team is now..

Mandanda (83)

Chalme (79) - Douglas (84) - Carvalho (84) - Clichy (81)

Yaya Toure (83) - Essien (85) - Fletcher (82)

Hazard (81) - Miccoli (83) - Castro (80)​

and 15k to spare. :cool:

Very happy with this team like, thinking about selling Essien for around 30-35k and Carvalho for about 6-7k. :p

Hopefully would have around 60k off selling those two and having the 15k spare, which would probably be spent on a CM, Someone like Arteta then moving Yaya Toure to the most central spot. And spending some more on a CB then a fast RB and I'm sorted for now :cool:

Realised I had some MSP in my account so bought a few packs, and got very lucky. :lol:

Team is now..

Mandanda (83)

Chalme (79) - Douglas (84) - Carvalho (84) - Clichy (81)

Yaya Toure (83) - Essien (85) - Fletcher (82)

Hazard (81) - Miccoli (83) - Castro (80)​

and 15k to spare. :cool:

Very happy with this team like, thinking about selling Essien for around 30-35k and Carvalho for about 6-7k. :p

Hopefully would have around 60k off selling those two and having the 15k spare, which would probably be spent on a CM, Someone like Arteta then moving Yaya Toure to the most central spot. And spending some more on a CB then a fast RB and I'm sorted for now :cool:

Lucky and a half mate.

Manager: Bruce
Chem: 82

Gordon

Konsecky, Kompany, Onuoha, Hutton

Ethutu Cana

Cahill Gyan Prince-Boetang

Bent

Subs: Cattermole, Kaboul, Rodwell, Murphy, Honda, Jones, Elmander

Play in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Etuhu stats are shit but he is a beast in CDM. Always injures other players and gets away with it.

I got Van Persie in a pack, sold him for 35k which has funded half the team.

I dont really want anybody else now...quite content with this team.

I might start over, sell all me players and just buy some randoms.

T Howard
M Richards - G Cahill - P Jagielka - L Baines
M Fellaini
J Milner - - - - - - - - - - R Giggs
R V Persie
Bent - Jones​

just buying packs frequently. It is hard I'll admit.

The going rate for them in the market shouldn't be too bad either.

Well that's shit, by the time i've won enough games for a new pack, my players are dead or out of contract. What pack should I buy to get the most contract cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back