fifa 11 - titus is a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seanlaz

made my own "euro" league with teams all 3.5/4 stars, titus is a beast, played 10 games and he's scored 6 headed goals from corners including 2 against man utd. dude can hold off with the jostle then nest the ball into the back of the net, dancer!!

made my own "euro" league with teams all 3.5/4 stars, titus is a beast, played 10 games and he's scored 6 headed goals from corners including 2 against man utd. dude can hold off with the jostle then nest the ball into the back of the net, dancer!!

They must be shite on this version, if they're only 3.5/4 stars :lol:

Bramble really is immense like. Tell you who else is being VERY good for the Sunderland side i play in (Be a pro, not managing the club) - David Meyler and in particular Jack Colback.

Elmo is quality anarl. Everytime I use the right stick with him, he always nutmegs the other player. It's a joy to watch :)

Asamoah is better then Bent on it aswell IMO

They must be shite on this version, if they're only 3.5/4 stars :lol:

haha ive got a EPL game going too, friday and saturday kinda congealed into one for me, losing it.

ive got with 433

gordon
anton
bramble
da silva
rico
steed
catts
riveros
gyan
bent
reidy

currently, reid has some sick tricks, gyan is good but whilst he can hold the ball up is a little lightweight at times, ive found bent to be the better scorer but gyan can pull off some nice curling shots.

mensah is injured :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back