FIFA 11 online

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nuggsy

I dont know if its the new game or if its because there's not as many people on the server just yet but it connects to an online game in a matter of seconds and never gives any of the 'your opponent left the match' errors

lovely

I dont know if its the new game or if its because there's not as many people on the server just yet but it connects to an online game in a matter of seconds and never gives any of the 'your opponent left the match' errors

lovely

I've had them on FIFA09 and 10 and it's really infuriating having to wait 15 minutes between games online.

me too. read it was a fault with my hub. bt sent a new one out and i did a test and connected to 16 of the 20 games within seconds

I'm on bt too and heard there is something you can change in the settings, but it worked for the first few weeks of FIFA10, so hoping it does the same with 11 as I am getting bt out soon anyway.

lovely

Change your Nat Type to Type 1 and you'll almost never have that problem.

It pissed me off with FIFA 09 and 10 but since I changed my Nat Type about 6 months ago thanks to a recommendation from a mate I think I've only had that error twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back