FF7 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got this on digital pre-order.

Can't be arsed with all the hype, so they've had my pants down and I've bought X HD to hammer through this week while I'm waiting

Four hours in and I’ve hit the 'go here and kill these rats' style quests that repeat ad infinitum. I'm not impressed.

I

Is it still linear or has it expanded
It is expanded (whether any of the expanded stuff improves anything is debatable for me thus far) but still incredibly linear if you're going into this expecting The Witcher or Breath of the Wild levels of freedom.

It is expanded (whether any of the expanded stuff improves anything is debatable for me thus far) but still incredibly linear if you're going into this expecting The Witcher or Breath of the Wild levels of freedom.

I don’t mind linearity necessarily - open world is too regular these days.

Not really sure how they could have implemented the levelling up without the side quests really.

Turned it off for the night. Quite like the battle system feels like it's at least 40 hours like. 5 hours in and barely scratched the surface

Not really sure how they could have implemented the levelling up without the side quests really.

Turned it off for the night. Quite like the battle system feels like it's at least 40 hours like. 5 hours in and barely scratched the surface

Aye, they’ve added a bit of narrative to the side quests so at least there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back