February Challenge - Voting

February Challenge winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clyde and Minkey for me

Clyde is consistently excellent when his arsonist tendencies have gone into recess ;)

ICHBYD - That closed lilly with the leaf needs to have the leaf behind the other closed lilly - not in front of it. Beautiful otherwise.

Will know for next time :lol:

Great shots all round this month chaps, thanks for the comments on my entry.Hats off to lucky kegs, his wins it for me.Brilliant shot especially from a phone.Well done mate.:lol:

Don't have time to comment on each entry this month so will just comment on the ones I voted for.

HebburnMackem - liked this one as soon as I saw it on your flickr page. Nice curve of the pier leading your eye through the scene. I've decided to ignore the copyright though. VOTE.

Clockstand pie chucka - hands down my favourite entry this month. Great composition, lovely strong colours in the sky and a beautiful shine on the chest of the front dog. Can't understand why it hasn't picked up more votes. VOTE.

That's my two for the month.

really? i haven't seen it and honestly didn't know. i will get the pints in like, nee bosh!

Yours is similar to mine but more effective due to the fact you concentrated on the one subject, Stoke's statue, whereas mine included other distractions making it a bit iffy.
Well done

Thanks for the offer, but my tipple is..............

Logon or register to see this image

;)

Yours is similar to mine but more effective due to the fact you concentrated on the one subject, Stoke's statue, whereas mine included other distractions making it a bit iffy.
Well done

Thanks for the offer, but my tipple is..............

Logon or register to see this image

;)

I have looked and still can't find your picture :oops: Do you have a link?

Oh, and that looks like an expensive whisky, I will push the boat out and get you a double Bell's but I am not made of money ;)

lucky knickers said:
I have looked and still can't find your picture :oops: Do you have a link?

Oh, and that looks like an expensive whisky, I will push the boat out and get you a double Bell's but I am not made of money ;)

It was in Decembers competition, first entry iirc? I often have trouble seeing Tom Tom's images mind.

It was in Decembers competition, first entry iirc? I often have trouble seeing Tom Tom's images mind.

i can't see a picture on his post, not even a red cross :lol: i am glad it's not just me! i would like to see it though if there is a link to the actual picture :)

lucky knickers said:
i can't see a picture on his post, not even a red cross :lol: i am glad it's not just me! i would like to see it though if there is a link to the actual picture :)

We all know you've seen it before ;) The lady doth protest too much!

Sorry but you won't see them as I've had a clear out and deleted a lot of stuff from here, there, and everywhere.
Should really just leave well alone, but then it's only a bit of fun and after the competition there is no real use for them.

That reminds me I must start on the garage....
.........broken lawn mowers and electric tools, half full tins of dried up paint and brushes that havn't been cleaned, millions of useless nuts, bolts and screws............

But then again maybe not.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back