February 25th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good evening Hank, Good evening becs, Good evening all.

Cannot wait to finish tomorrow for a few days off.
Good evening Rip - I am a less than average performer I accept that now. I have just realised that Dill has dropped me altogether. Some hard miles to be put in here.

Good luck all and don't get arrested anyone please...

Last edited:
Good evening

@Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @janey @hank williams @eddtheduck @AndyGray1985 @Wandofaleftpeg @gluepot @Stortford @sismanhatton @Dilligaf60 @Musicman @Spam Javelin @EchoMan @thecloughywobble @VHFC @cfg @Johnap @Silly Point @viccarlton @heroesof73 @oilcat @Bladecat @Bonzo @macum1920 @thamesvalleyman @Cattach SAFC @bonnylad

Three Surgeons- very educated Men were talking about operations they had done on millionaires.

The first one says, "I performed a Heart transplant on a Millionaire a week last Saturday and the operation was a great success"

Second one says, "Well, that's nothing. I performed a Liver and Kidney transplant on a Millionaire last Thurdsay and the operation was a great success."

The third one is younger than the other two and has not been long qualified- and says, "Well, I can tell you two that is nothing. I sewed a pair of Tits to a fella's back last Tuesday afternoon."

The other two replied, "A pair of Tits to a Fella's back? Was he a Millionaire?"

3rd one says, "he f***ing will be if his arse lasts out."
Evening young man

rest up for POETS tomorra πŸ‘
Good evening

@Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @janey @hank williams @eddtheduck @AndyGray1985 @Wandofaleftpeg @gluepot @Stortford @sismanhatton @Dilligaf60 @Musicman @Spam Javelin @EchoMan @thecloughywobble @VHFC @cfg @Johnap @Silly Point @viccarlton @heroesof73 @oilcat @Bladecat @Bonzo @macum1920 @thamesvalleyman @Cattach SAFC @bonnylad

Three Surgeons- very educated Men were talking about operations they had done on millionaires.

The first one says, "I performed a Heart transplant on a Millionaire a week last Saturday and the operation was a great success"

Second one says, "Well, that's nothing. I performed a Liver and Kidney transplant on a Millionaire last Thurdsay and the operation was a great success."

The third one is younger than the other two and has not been long qualified- and says, "Well, I can tell you two that is nothing. I sewed a pair of Tits to a fella's back last Tuesday afternoon."

The other two replied, "A pair of Tits to a Fella's back? Was he a Millionaire?"

Evening young man

rest up for POETS tomorra πŸ‘
Afternoon Mr D πŸ‘

Good evening

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ brilliant Mr Fish and good evening to you

Good evening

Back in contention

Good evening Hank, Good evening becs, Good evening all.

Cannot wait to finish tomorrow for a few days off.
Good evening Rip - I am a less than average performer I accept that now. I have just realised that Dill has dropped me altogether. Some hard miles to be put in here.

Good luck all and don't get arrested anyone please...

Evening marra 😎

Evening @hank williams & goode evening all. Just back at HQ then home. No breaks today apart from a butty on the prom. It very busy and the same tomorrow. Just been reading through, some top songs @bonnylad , excellent , cheers pal and some funny jokes @viccarlton , @Rip Van Fish , evening pal, @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan and some nice looking food too, @becs , 🍰🍰🍰🍰, looked lovely that ...... Going to get off now, want some tea n telly. Thanks for the likes , replies and mentions as always, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, passed on as always.... @T_Bone , @VHFC , @thecloughywobble , @Dilligaf60 , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @Fred Basset , @macum1920 , @niknak_123 , @Cattach SAFC , @eddtheduck , @thamesvalleyman , @Bonzo , @oilcat , @heroesof73, @Stortford , @Mk Mackem , @Johnap , @Wandofaleftpeg , @Snorbens , @gluepot , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @st joes lad , @b1gals , @Tannerabag , @janey , @KarenDent , @GlassSlippers , @Scotty 1978 ....Have good night , πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘…πŸ‘….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transgenders! ... Roberts in disguise.

πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back