Lyon v Nice
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 2

20:00
Inter Milan v Salernitana
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Morning all that’s yer lot just Southampton for me

Evening everyone, probably West Brom v Saints if anything. Should be a decent game, will Saints keep their long unbeaten run going?

17°c today, her indoors did a bit of gardening but raining tonight and 14°c with showers tomorrow.

Have a fantastic Friday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman and all.

TFI nearly Friday after another challenging week at the coalface. I'm meeting up with a good friend after work for a curry and drinks so doubt I'll catch any of the football which is perhaps no bad thing after last night's debacle.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😊😁

Evening everyone, probably West Brom v Saints if anything. Should be a decent game, will Saints keep their long unbeaten run going?
Evening MK. Southampton lost for the first time since 23 September on Tuesday evening, 3-1 at Bristol City, to bring to an end their club-record 25-match unbeaten run in all competitions. Will be interesting to see how they bounce back from the setback at The Hawthorns.

Good evening Hank and everyone.
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.
Evening TVM. have a good day at the office. Fancy a curry?
Evening Cy, enjoy your curry. what do you reckon you'll order? chicken or prawn?
Logon or register to see this image

Have a great day everyone!

Evening MK. Southampton lost for the first time since 23 September on Tuesday evening, 3-1 at Bristol City, to bring to an end their club-record 25-match unbeaten run in all competitions. Will be interesting to see how they bounce back from the setback at The Hawthorns.
Evening @Cyprus ...I must have missed that one thanks for letting me know. I don't think they will have it all their own way tomorrow, it just goes to show that any team is beatable in this league 🤔

Evening Cy, enjoy your curry. what do you reckon you'll order? chicken or prawn?

Thanks gluey, we are very fortunate to have a really good Curry House locally. I will probably order a Lamb bhuna - hopefully Neville won't be waiting on!
Evening @Cyprus ...I must have missed that one thanks for letting me know. I don't think they will have it all their own way tomorrow, it just goes to show that any team is beatable in this league 🤔
Southampton's response to that midweek defeat will be compelling having been overtaken by Leeds in the league table. I have a feeling that they might slip up again tomorrow as West Bromwich Albion are in good form themselves. Should be a good game for the neutral observer.

Thanks gluey, we are very fortunate to have a really good Curry House locally. I will probably order a Lamb bhuna - hopefully Neville won't be waiting on!

Southampton's response to that midweek defeat will be compelling having been overtaken by Leeds in the league table. I have a feeling that they might slip up again tomorrow as West Bromwich Albion are in good form themselves. Should be a good game for the neutral observer.
mmmm lamb bhuna, one of my favourites too. enjoy

Evening All 🌒(38%),
I'm sure we'll perform better on Saturday and I'm now looking forward to it (mr optimistic 😆)
The darts was enjoyable tonight and who would begrudge Michael van Gerwen winning it ? Lovely bloke 👍
Been asked to transcribe "Pheonix" (The Cult) so I'll shelve football till Saturday while I work through that.
Have a lovely Friday everyone and keep positive 👍

Last edited:
08:00
Melbourne Victory Women v Western Sydney Wanderers Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 6

08:45
Macarthur FC v Wellington Phoenix
A-League Men
TNT Sports 2

Western United v Newcastle Jets
A-League Men
TNT Sports 4

17:30
RB Leipzig Women v Eintracht Frankfurt Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN 1DAZN

18:00
Torino v Lecce
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

19:15
Chelsea Women v Manchester City Women
FA Women's Super League
BBC Two BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

19:45
Coleraine v Linfield
Northern Irish Premiership
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Raith Rovers v Dundee United
Scottish Championship
BBC Scotland BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

West Brom v Southampton
Championship
Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Villarreal v Getafe
La Liga
LALIGATV

Lyon v Nice
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 2

Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Morning Hank, good morning everyone, West Brom v Southampton for me tonight, got granddaughter’s birthday party to go to this afternoon

Morning Hank, Becs, AtS and all, weekend has started, graft, meeting my brother this morning to explain his will needs redoing, currently everything he has goes to his ex wife which I’m sure he’ll be delighted to realise, 5aside 4-5, pint after and then a curry takeaway, was meant to me out for one with workmates but 2 pulled out so rearranged, might watch a bit of Linfield later, hope everyone has a great day, stay safe and enjoy 👍👍

08:00
Melbourne Victory Women v Western Sydney Wanderers Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 6

Macarthur FC v Wellington Phoenix
A-League Men
TNT Sports 2

Western United v Newcastle Jets
A-League Men
TNT Sports 4

17:30
RB Leipzig Women v Eintracht Frankfurt Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN 1DAZN

18:00
Torino v Lecce
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

19:15
Chelsea Women v Manchester City Women
FA Women's Super League
BBC Two BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Coleraine v Linfield
Northern Irish Premiership
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Raith Rovers v Dundee United
Scottish Championship
BBC Scotland BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

West Brom v Southampton
Championship
Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Villarreal v Getafe
La Liga
LALIGATV

Lyon v Nice
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 2

Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Morning Hank and all. Southampton game for me
Have a great Friday everyone

17°c today, her indoors did a bit of gardening but raining tonight and 14°c with showers tomorrow.

Have a fantastic Friday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃
Morning mate
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @heroesof73 @Bonzo @WillInSpain @Frasmotic @Al Bundy @Ark @Ludwig @gluepot @VHFC @Snorbens @macum1920 @Mk Mackem @horselover @sismanhatton @Cyprus @two left feet

Just getting ready for work now. No beer or football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman and all.

TFI nearly Friday after another challenging week at the coalface. I'm meeting up with a good friend after work for a curry and drinks so doubt I'll catch any of the football which is perhaps no bad thing after last night's debacle.

Morning Cyprus
Evening all, probably just the west brom game for me
Morning squire
Good evening Hank and everyone.

Evening TVM. have a good day at the office. Fancy a curry?

Morning gluepot
Evening All 🌒(38%),
I'm sure we'll perform better on Saturday and I'm now looking forward to it (mr optimistic 😆)
The darts was enjoyable tonight and who would begrudge Michael van Gerwen winning it ? Lovely bloke 👍
Been asked to transcribe "Pheonix" (The Cult) so I'll shelve football till Saturday while I work through that.
Have a lovely Friday everyone and keep positive 👍

Last edited:

Back