Fcukin great news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that is a very mild way of describing the thing that killed 14 people and injured 100 last week in barcelona. I live not far from where the bastard lived so I do have a certain emotional involvement.
When the op first posted there was no mention of the terrorist attacks last week, it was a gibberish comment after he'd fucked something up, hence the daft comments. Now it's changed we look like twats.
It is good news though.

When the op first posted there was no mention of the terrorist attacks last week, it was a gibberish comment after he'd fucked something up, hence the daft comments. Now it's changed we look like twats.
It is good news though.

I had just chevked on the local catalan paper website on my mobile - saw the news - and I my excitement fucked up the message on the keyboard- posting from mobile is dangerous. I was so happy that I had to share it with the world. I live in Catalonia very neat where many of the terrorist cell were from.

I had just chevked on the local catalan paper website on my mobile - saw the news - and I my excitement fucked up the message on the keyboard- posting from mobile is dangerous. I was so happy that I had to share it with the world. I live in Catalonia very neat where many of the terrorist cell were from.
No worries mate.
I didn't even realise it was your op, and on PF. :)

No worries mate.
I didn't even realise it was your op, and on PF. :)

Hi. Yes. You'd even replied to my thread about homophobia. I had just stopped reading the replies and switched over to the Guardian online meaning to check the football latest when O saw the headline- checked on the Vanguardia - the catalan equivalent- and saw the confirmation. I am so happy ' as millions of others are - just could not stand the thought that the evil little badtard could get away with it. May well be going to the demo in Barcelona on saturday.

Every saturday I go to the open air market of Vic - this was one of the original targets of the car bombs they were preparing.

What is shocking is the age of the terrorist group and the fact they were all integrated into the village where they were from. Brain-washed by a travelling Iman financed by the Saudis.

Hi. Yes. You'd even replied to my thread about homophobia. I had just stopped reading the replies and switched over to the Guardian online meaning to check the football latest when O saw the headline- checked on the Vanguardia - the catalan equivalent- and saw the confirmation. I am so happy ' as millions of others are - just could not stand the thought that the evil little badtard could get away with it. May well be going to the demo in Barcelona on saturday.

Every saturday I go to the open air market of Vic - this was one of the original targets of the car bombs they were preparing.

What is shocking is the age of the terrorist group and the fact they were all integrated into the village where they were from. Brain-washed by a travelling Iman financed by the Saudis.
It's baffling mate how in today's world so many can get brain washed into thinking murder is for a greater cause.
The intelligence services are up against it with these new tactics as well. Stay safe marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back