Faye Fantarrow

Local music talent having serious health issues. She's trying to raise funds for medical treatment.

Just thought I'd post the link

@RTG mods wrong forum. Please move
£161,825 raised so far and loads of fundraising events happening

Was the show good then?

I noticed there was some tickets left but hopefully it was near full?
Yeah. It was busy but not packed. Not sure what the capacity is there but I'd guess at maybe 180 people.

Really good show. Thought Tom A Smith was great. Big sound, proper stage presence for a young lad.

On record I'm not mad keen on Lake Poets (bit beige), but he was excellent live. I'm a bit of a sentimental soft shite and I had a proper lump in my throat at his song about his mam and becoming a father himself.

The two young lasses were good as well.

Yeah. It was busy but not packed. Not sure what the capacity is there but I'd guess at maybe 180 people.

Really good show. Thought Tom A Smith was great. Big sound, proper stage presence for a young lad.

On record I'm not mad keen on Lake Poets (bit beige), but he was excellent live. I'm a bit of a sentimental soft shite and I had a proper lump in my throat at his song about his mam and becoming a father himself.

The two young lasses were good as well.
Was definitely a good one. Enjoyed the Faye Fantarrow cover and all of the acts coming together for the last song.

Agree with everything said there

Fight For Faye: Sunderland College Music Department Presents 'The Christmas Invasion'

Sunderland College Music Department presents 'The Christmas Invasion' at Independent in support for Fight for Faye.

4 bands made up of year 1 and 2 BTEC students will perform a mix of covers from 60s to present plus a few christmas tracks. 100 percent of all ticket income will be donated to Faye s Just Giving page and will contribute towards her life saving treatment in America.

Venue
Independent
27-28 Holmeside, Sunderland SR1 3JE, UK

Fight For Faye: Sunderland College Music Department Presents 'The Christmas Invasion'

Sunderland College Music Department presents 'The Christmas Invasion' at Independent in support for Fight for Faye.

4 bands made up of year 1 and 2 BTEC students will perform a mix of covers from 60s to present plus a few christmas tracks. 100 percent of all ticket income will be donated to Faye s Just Giving page and will contribute towards her life saving treatment in America.

Venue
Independent
27-28 Holmeside, Sunderland SR1 3JE, UK
Wish she was healthy and this wasn’t happening, but I’m loving how the city is coming together to support her.

Bringing a lot of attention to our talented musician too, in the process.

Back