Favourite YouTube channels

Did anyone watch the one about Horden, the council have put fake doors and windows to look like the houses have people in them haha, shows Sunderland new train station but tbh looks like one big open space 🤣

Did anyone watch the one about Horden, the council have put fake doors and windows to look like the houses have people in them haha, shows Sunderland new train station but tbh looks like one big open space 🤣
There was a thread on it a few days ago

I think I've mentioned this channel on another thread... Russian social action to stop bad drivers basically driving up the pavements with super stickers on their windshields.... compelling viewing

Also love this one that details court hearings... particularly Sov Cit ones

@look out piano I think you would like this crime one...

Lastly I really enjoy the Behaviour Panel who look at high profile interviews and then dissect the body language...

Last edited:
Enjoy these two
Came across them randomly when I was looking at train journeys.

Been watching them for years so they have a huge back catalogue. Personaly, I preferred their earlier work when they were skint backpackers rather than the mostly luxury travel they do now.

Loads of travel creators got into "van life" during the pandemic as it was the only way they could keep traveling but it's a topic which has been overdone now.

Been watching them for years so they have a huge back catalogue. Personaly, I preferred their earlier work when they were skint backpackers rather than the mostly luxury travel they do now.

Loads of travel creators got into "van life" during the pandemic as it was the only way they could keep traveling but it's a topic which has been overdone now.
I’ve not gone back through all their stuff apart from the train journey videos. Gotta thing for trains at minute 😂

Back