Favourite Twitch Streamer

MorNando06660

Midfield
I thought it would make an interesting thread for those who watch twitch.

Who is your favourite streamer and why?

Name: Its_Iron (normally just known as iron)

Game: Call of Duty Warzone

Reason: His map positioning and ability to read situations is second to none. He also goes against the grain instead of just going for as many kills as possible. When watching, I learn how to win with my brain rather than viewing gun skill which I don’t have. The man has over 5500 wins and a win percentage of over 40% with 150 players spawning in. That’s no coincidence.

tried to watch that iron before, was sat on top of prison with the HDR for the full game
absolutely lifting
That’s the thing, he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. He is in the top 2 players in the world for the number of wins for a reason. It’s the end game IQ when it actually gets busy where he comes to life. I understand why you might not like that though

I find the streamers who stick who bandwagon, then play a single a play FPS game just tryhard's look how many W's I have are the worst.

I find the variety streamers who play the same genre are genuinely the most entertaining ones, whether it's FPS, MOBA, GTARP, whatever.

The problem with Twitch is people will bandwagon on what the most popular meta is, in a space of 3 weeks we went from Final Fantasy 14, to Diablo 2 Remastered, to League of Legends (somehow) to Cities Skylines (somehow again) to Lost Ark and in a few weeks time we'll have non stop Elden Ring, people care too much about the amount of adblocked viewers they have rather than the actual content they're putting out.

I find the streamers who participate in the Speedrun community are the actual GOATs of Twitch, people who run 120 Star Super Mario 64 runs, we're talking 0.0001 seconds difference where a bad jump defines a bad or a successful run are the true gamers.

Reason: His map positioning and ability to read situations is second to none. He also goes against the grain instead of just going for as many kills as possible. When watching, I learn how to win with my brain rather than viewing gun skill which I don’t have. The man has over 5500 wins and a win percentage of over 40% with 150 players spawning in. That’s no coincidence.
Tommey for call of duty, one of if not the best in the world. Gorilla for fifa, class and always gives solid advice.

Favourite British Streamer will probably goto PreachGaming aka Preachlfw, from Manchester so you get northern British banter out of him.

Retired MMO streamer turned- Full time Final Fantasy streamer, finishing 14 2nd last expansion on Monday, going on Holiday for a bit, doing the last expansion then doing FF10, 7, 6, 9 then 8 in that order I believe. So if you want your Final Fantasy craic he's definitely your man.

Wirtual. He streams Trackmania which is a game I've really got into thanks to him. He turns a racing game and does documentaries on it on YouTube as well and is really good at what he does.

Never thought I’d end up watching people play games online as I was always of the opinion that I might as well just play the game. Then Warzone changed all that and I find it cathartic to watch people who are actually good at it instead of my one or two kills a game!

I watch Westie, Jackfrags and Thetacticalbrit and their commentary is pretty entertaining. It doesn’t make me any better at the actual game though 😔

I find the streamers who stick who bandwagon, then play a single a play FPS game just tryhard's look how many W's I have are the worst.

I find the variety streamers who play the same genre are genuinely the most entertaining ones, whether it's FPS, MOBA, GTARP, whatever.

The problem with Twitch is people will bandwagon on what the most popular meta is, in a space of 3 weeks we went from Final Fantasy 14, to Diablo 2 Remastered, to League of Legends (somehow) to Cities Skylines (somehow again) to Lost Ark and in a few weeks time we'll have non stop Elden Ring, people care too much about the amount of adblocked viewers they have rather than the actual content they're putting out.

I find the streamers who participate in the Speedrun community are the actual GOATs of Twitch, people who run 120 Star Super Mario 64 runs, we're talking 0.0001 seconds difference where a bad jump defines a bad or a successful run are the true gamers.
I like a guy called death_unites_us. loves final fantasy & knows most of the games inside out. he also plays a lot of other rpgs and has a wheel where he'll take votes on random games to play for the variety.

He always comes across as just a massive fan of gaming, rather than someone desperate to make big bucks.

Also like watching carlsagan42, super mario speedrunner and mario maker player. he's got a degree in biology (i think) and works at a research lab, so his discussions are usually pretty interesting.

I find the speedrunners tend to attract a good community as for 99% of the stream your just in a chatroom, as the runner gets on with their new strat practice.

Last edited:
I am my favourtite twitch streamer - twitch.tv/savourydip :lol::lol:

I stream GTARP - 3 times a week.

I also watch AFCB78, McDougal10, James Buckleys twitch channel - Completeditmate

I am my favourtite twitch streamer - twitch.tv/savourydip :lol::lol:

I stream GTARP - 3 times a week.

I also watch AFCB78, McDougal10, James Buckleys twitch channel - Completeditmate
It frustrates me how shit James Buckley is tbh. He’s probably worse than me and that’s not what I want to see! He loves a camping trip. 😂

I quite like him tbh, not the most exciting but he’s just good at the game. I used to like watching him out play cheaters in verdansk.

I usually only really watch Tim the tatman if watching cod like, find him quite funny even if I can’t believe how much Americans donate just to say something daft.

Fifa wise I quite like pieface.

I quite like him tbh, not the most exciting but he’s just good at the game. I used to like watching him out play cheaters in verdansk.

I usually only really watch Tim the tatman if watching cod like, find him quite funny even if I can’t believe how much Americans donate just to say something daft.

Fifa wise I quite like pieface.
Just followed timthetatman now. I’ll give him a go! Cheers mate.

Another one I’m watching more of is bbreadman. Very good warzone player who often takes part in pro tournaments but also entertaining. He likes to mess around a bit more and goes for high kills in public lobbies. Even doing that he has a 7 k/d and a 32% win average.

Last edited:

Back