Favourite Auf Wiedersehen Pet moments?

EASY LIKE A SUNDAY MORNING...afternoon...Wayne Quiz part 2

1 How long did Wayne spend in the Arctic circle (trying to catch a penguin!!)
6 months
2 When talking to Hazel, comparing himself to Barry, how did he describe himself?
A bit of a flake
3. Who was the actor he chose as his Magnificent 7 counterpart?
Erst Buckholt
4. Where did Wayne say he had a gaff in England?
Tilbury
5. What kind of smelly factory was his gaff near?
Lino factory
6. How did he first summon ARFUR's attention at the bar when ARFUR objected to being called SQUIRE
Mate
7. When Carol first turned up, he said to Nev "She can move in with me if she wants": what was the next phrase he says to Nev.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained eh Nev.
8. When Carol was behind the bar, he says "they'll be having.... (what)... next?
Bunny Girls
9. What time did he move the pub clock hands to?
2:30
10. Who else (of the 7) other than Wayne was seen driving the BMW ?
Bomber
11.When calling ARFUR from the phone box, what words did he follow up with to explain to ARFUR when he said "I'm not joking"?
Cos I know you ain’t got a sense of humour.
12. When talking to Brenda at Nev's, he had good news and bad news; good news was that "I'm gonna have a kid by the woman I love". What was the bad news?
I am never going to see it.
13. What did Vicki have in her hands when he first spoke to her at Ally's house?
Nail file box
14. When he first sees Vicki at the Villa, what did he say to the lads?
Always wondered what our Vicki looked like unwrapped.
15. In his very last scene on the Sans Souci, who was his last conversation with?
M

16/20

PS there are no penguins in the Arctic

There you go @gluepot mate 20/20 👍
Last one is Moxy and Bomber. Kept deleting it !!

Last edited:

Wayne's whistle obviously bypassed you all
God knows what was in Vicki's box..a vibrator maybe?
Last "conversation" was with Moxey, Bomber came along afterwards. Sad moment really.
I'm gonna check if Bomber was seen driving /picking up Moxey, in which case the question was a duffer.
There you go @gluepot mate 20/20 👍
well done! Have you been drinking with @Kevin Arnott's right boot , there were only 15 questions:)
edit
No Bomber just said he'd picked up Moxey, but you never saw him driving. Dennis is def seen driving the BMW to the kop shop (LHD remember)

Last edited:
What valuation of Thornely Manor did the estate agent/surveyor bloke was a little on the high side?

What petrol brand was being sold when the polis were filling up?
What colour underpants did he have on before jumping in the pool
What is it @becs calls you? - Oz's underpants must be similar to what she "imagines"? :)

So what colour/pattern's were Dennis's in the Barley Mow bedroom??

How many toilets were upstairs at the Barley Mow,

Not great given - how many had eaten vindaloo?
PS

Interesting/boring fact of the day, depending on whether or not you watch Downton Abbey: Actor who plays DS Lawrence is one of the butlers (Moseley) in Downton Abbey.
Wrong

Last edited:
Officially the manor was £180- 190 0000 Kenny bought it for £110000

Petrol was shell

Only one toilet in the pub but oz thought there was one in the back yard

Dennis under crackers black with red & yellow markings

Different scenes. The scenes you're talking about are the following night, when the coppers are on their way to newcastle.

Bomber is picking his toenails
Oz spits his toothpaste into a bin

What time is it when wayne goes to breakfast in the motel

One thing I've never understood before moxey does his flit when barry arrives bomber says moxey bed not been slept in
Course it hadn't it wasn't bed time always confused me that line unless I missed something

Last edited:
Halves of bitter. Large scotch
Who was going to join Newcastle with Kevin Patterson?
Why did Herr Ulrich turn down Dennis's offer to work the weekend to make up time after rain stopped them working during the week?
What was the name of the lorry driver that Oz lined up to take Hedley's coffin back to England?

Last edited:
Aye. Derek Greenwell was his full name

How much petrol did Neville order when he and Dennis were learning German?
What colour helmet does Dennis wear when he and Barry chase after Oz's bus after Oz's reinstatement?
When Neville and Debbie go to the hospital to pick Brenda up, what time does she say Debbie should be in bed?

Back