Favourite 2nd Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was always blackpool when I was growing up as I have soo many happy memories of holidays there (it's still mine n my fiancés special place), under ollie n when super Kev was there I started to attend more of their games than I had previously, anyway it's really sad seeing what oyston is doing to the club n with pizza face in charge there now I have almost lost interest completely, having said that I'm sat in me tangerine away kit shorts from a few year ago typing this
This for me too. Family ties always made it second club. But now I only like them for me weekend acca cos there gaurenteed to lose being so shit. Will never want anybody under that spotty bastard to succeed
When he goes il take an interest again. But to b honest only really ever sweat anything safc related. Love barca 2 cos I watched a few of there games on sky a cpl of year ago

Second f***ing clubs? This isn't name your favourite fillums, bands, beers shite. There is one team, you're born into it and nee other fucker matters. The end...

Burnley coz the missus (n0) is from there and Turf Moor reminds me of what is was like to goto Roker Park

I really don't understand the concept of the favourite second club - I support Sunderland - end of!
If you had to choose who would it be?

I like Everton (80's side) Hamburg (Keegan) and Rangers as on other side of my hat!

Ipswich !
As a school kid I used to play for East Herrington primary school & we would normally reach a final every season & I would normally get my hair cut before the final & ask for 1 of these , a Paul Mariner haircut :lol:, my favourite player at the time !
Ipswich had a quality team at the time like so I might have been jumping on the bandwagon :oops:

Logon or register to see this image

Keep an eye out for Wimbledon as I've lived here nearly half me life. Looking forward to Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back