Fat people

Status
Not open for further replies.
they sound tremendous

I haven't had them yet, they're in my in-laws' freezer.

I reckon i'll make an orange jus and have them with champ (mash taties and spring onions) and some greens. :cool:

Nice choices but even up here you'd probably be looking at £4 for them on draught, possibly more.

Normally expect to pay about £4.50 down here n'all like but it's still a wounder.

Went to Ellen Gallagher's AxMe exhibition and the Roy Lichtenstein retrospective last week. What did you get up to Harry?

saw neil Yooung, todd rundgren, bon jovi :)oops:) and The properboys at the tyne yesterday.

read Hollywood by Charles bukowski and made all my own food, baked some bread and swam at least 4 miles.

Nee golf mind.

OP has something of a point.

Main difference between fatties and smokers, in terms of offending others is that "being fat" doesn't cause any problem for others.

You've obviously not had to sit next to a bloated, sweaty mare on a five hour flight in cattle class. Or at a match, for that matter. If you can't fit in one seat, you should have to buy two! Might have to save up a bit and stop buying so much 'comfort food'.

saw neil Yooung, todd rundgren, bon jovi :)oops:) and The properboys at the tyne yesterday.

read Hollywood by Charles bukowski and made all my own food, baked some bread and swam at least 4 miles.

Nee golf mind.

"Made all my own food" :lol:

Aww bless. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back