Fat burners

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FannyByTheGaslight

Any recommendations? I've been looking at the Animal cuts and lipo6 they both get canny reviews. I'm a fat bastard of 100kg and 5ft 11in, doing lots of cardio and weights, I need to get down to about 85kg. Diet is also on point.

That's very true mate
Great pal, you seem to know what you need to do so that’s half the battle. Never forget that if it was that easy all the population would be walking around with perfectly honed figures.
That's very true mate, I've looked at some of the ingredients on these fat burners and they have green tea and caffeine, so I've now got some green tea teabags and some black coffee, and save myself about £40.

Green tea, f***ing minging ha

Just to put it into context fanny, just done a bikeride, 14.5 miles, 1hour 42 mins and according to strava with me being 6’1 and 102kg. A measly 488 f***ing calories!!!! 3.5 pints of my heinekin or stella. About 8 lovely chocy digestives. 4 packets of your favourite crisps. Its shit pal.:oops::oops:

Last edited:

Just to put it into context fanny, just done a bikeride, 14.5 miles, 1hour 42 mins and according to strava with me being 6’1 and 102kg. A measly 488 f***ing calories!!!! 3.5 pints of my heinekin or stella. About 8 lovely chocy digestives. 4 packets of your favourite crisps. Its shit pal.:oops::oops:
Don’t go cycling and don’t drink 3 pints.

Or drink 1 pint and cycle 1/3 of the distance.

If losing weight is more important then don’t drink beer or eat shite.

I've had no beer or alcohol for the last two weeks and i feel much better, I couldn't believe that just this week losing 2kg and then that has got me even more motivated.
Yes it makes a massive difference. I haven’t drank since returning from holiday on the 28th and I haven’t missed it, even during our Saturday takeaway.

However I’ll be drinking at burton on Saturday so I will try to burn 3000 calories before then :lol:

Yes it makes a massive difference. I haven’t drank since returning from holiday on the 28th and I haven’t missed it, even during our Saturday takeaway.

However I’ll be drinking at burton on Saturday so I will try to burn 3000 calories before then :lol:
:lol: just jog down and you will be alreet, I was supposed to be at a party on Friday but I duffed it in the end because I didn't want to be a right off on Saturday and fuck my progress up.

To put some context to this, GB cyclists in Tuscany will at the very end of a two week long training camp wake up on the final day, complete a 7 hour training ride at tempo, circa 180km. They'll then fly home and not eat again until breakfast. Massive calorie deficit and helps reduce weight, i wouldn't advocate that you try it though!

Work out what a moderate deficit is to you and stay consistent.

Nee way is 3.5 pints 488 calories !
1.5 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back