Farringdon Police Station

That "could" lead to a Metro station.
Could - being the primary wording here.
By the way, these 3 Tory feckers in St Chads ward, are so far up their own arses, that the bumf they post through our doors - are only mentioning what the Labour Council are NOT doing. - Sweet FA what they would do about things.
The only thing that they have done is reducing the A690 Durham Road speed-limit from 40 m.p.h. (an A road - and the primary route from the A1M into Sunderland) - down to 30m.p.h.
This reduction has caused tailbacks out of the City as far back as Bede Bank at evening rush hour as an example.

Allendale Rd has speed humps on it's entire length too, which seems a bit OTT

That "could" lead to a Metro station.
Could - being the primary wording here.
By the way, these 3 Tory feckers in St Chads ward, are so far up their own arses, that the bumf they post through our doors - are only mentioning what the Labour Council are NOT doing. - Sweet FA what they would do about things.
The only thing that they have done is reducing the A690 Durham Road speed-limit from 40 m.p.h. (an A road - and the primary route from the A1M into Sunderland) - down to 30m.p.h.
This reduction has caused tailbacks out of the City as far back as Bede Bank at evening rush hour as an example.
I can read… Nevertheless, it talks about a Metro Station up here.

I can read… Nevertheless, it talks about a Metro Station up here.
Mebbes the same "talk" that was getting spouted donkey's years ago when the Metro was getting brought to Sunderland and Doxy International was in the planning.

Mind you, the same bunch of Councillors stopped that particular bit of open land from getting done out as a car park for the Doxy International mob.

Mebbes the same "talk" that was getting spouted donkey's years ago when the Metro was getting brought to Sunderland and Doxy International was in the planning.

Mind you, the same bunch of Councillors stopped that particular bit of open land from getting done out as a car park for the Doxy International mob.

A station at Clinton Place would be the one servicing Doxy.

Now, as much as I appreciate green space and open land, I think it would be a cracking idea.

This Clinton Place Woods and Foxy Island or whatever it’s called is just scrub land. We’ve got cracking parks and open space around us that means these are unused pieces of land and should be developed to bring the community and city forward.

The councillors are a bit backwards in this respect.

Now, as much as I appreciate green space and open land, I think it would be a cracking idea.

This Clinton Place Woods and Foxy Island or whatever it’s called is just scrub land. We’ve got cracking parks and open space around us that means these are unused pieces of land and should be developed to bring the community and city forward.

The councillors are a bit backwards in this respect.

The problem, which isn’t insurmountable, is the roads the old lines cross on the way to the nearest possible new junction. The Barnes roundabout at Richard Ave end being the biggest problem.

The problem, which isn’t insurmountable, is the roads the old lines cross on the way to the nearest possible new junction. The Barnes roundabout at Richard Ave end being the biggest problem.
I’m sure they thought about that though.

It’s not just going to be a Metro Station with no lines to it.

Back